Senior Enablement Specialist, Sales Engineering at FullStory (Remote)
This role can be performed remotely anywhere within the United States and Canada.
FullStory is looking for a Senior Enablement Specialist to enhance and develop the onboarding and learning paths for our Sales Engineering team. Working closely with Sales Engineering leadership, the Product Marketing, and Product Enablement practices, this role will also serve as a critical connection for product launch work-streams and advanced learning topics. You will contribute to program strategy and design, as well as create a variety of assets to support learning and development for our sales engineers around the globe. This role will report to the Manager of Sales Productivity and Enablement.Day-to-day you’ll:
- Organize and manage the Sales Engineering onboarding curriculum, including design, content curation, delivery, and ongoing support for Sales Engineers.
- Engage cross-functional subject matter experts to share expertise in onboarding sessions as needed
- Evaluate existing product-focused learning resources, identify gaps and opportunities for improvement and update accordingly.
- Contribute to management of the sales engineering content repository, ensuring all information is easily and readily available to sales engineers.
- Work closely with Sales Engineering leadership to gather feedback, monitor progress, and measure effectiveness of enablement programs.
- Manage the use of relevant learning and development tools and software.
- Has 2+ years of experience in a sales enablement or sales engineering role with a SaaS vendor
- Has experience creating and/or delivering great learning experiences to new hires
- Has a track record of learning new technology/applications with minimal supervision
- You have the ability to work collaboratively to collect information, assess needs, and implement change
- You are open to feedback and willing to look at programs with a critical eye, constantly adapting to new business demands
- You are well organized and can think strategically when solving problems
- You have the ability to work well under pressure, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and stay flexible through growth and change
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory’s digital experience intelligence (DXI) platform empowers businesses to continuously improve their customer experience across sites and apps. FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 500+ employees worldwide with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. We are guided by our values of Empathy, Clarity, Bionics, and Trust, which we embed in our day-to-day work.
How we support you:
FullStorians are committed to building something better—from how we approach our product, to how we care for our customers and each other. Better is only possible when we can bring our full selves to work. Along these lines, we offer:
- Autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment and unlimited paid time off, to an annual company-wide closure – FullStorians can focus on the moments that matter.
- Benefits. Take care of the whole you. FullStory offers sponsored benefit packages for US-based FullStorians, and supplemental coverage options for international FullStorians.
- Learning opportunities. We provide professional development opportunities through training programs, career coaching sessions, and an annual learning subsidy.
- Productivity support. We provide all FullStorians with a monthly productivity stipend and reimburse remote colleagues for their initial home office set up.
- Team events. Connect with fellow FullStorians through Employee Resource Group events, Listening & Alignment weeks, and team off-sites.
- Paid parental leave. FullStorians have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Bereavement leave. Every family is different; we leave it to you to define who your family is, and support you when you need it most.
- Miscarriage/Pregnancy loss leave. Whether it is for a FullStorian or their partner – take the time you need.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to fostering an increasingly diverse community. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If our product, values, and community resonate with you, please apply - we'd love to hear from you!
If you may require reasonable accommodations to participate in our job application or interview process, please contact [email protected] Requests for accommodations will be treated confidentially.