Flyhomes is a place where authenticity, equity, and innovation collide to build the world’s best homebuying experience. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
We offer brokerage, mortgage and closing services—all under one roof—to ensure our clients have an amazing experience from the moment they start to work with us, to the moment they move in, and beyond.
Real estate, mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. That’s where you come in! Whether you're our employee or our client, we believe it’s about people, not properties. From client-facing roles to technology, and everywhere in between, you’ll work alongside a diverse team who loves to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it. If you’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and more enjoyable real estate experience with solutions for every homebuyer, then we want to talk to you!
We are looking for a Senior Director of Sales Enablement to launch and develop our Sales Enablement organization. At Flyhomes we see Sales Enablement as the critical driver to align our sales, marketing and product teams through technology, process and training. Forming joint goals and leveraging shared GTM plans, Sales Enablement will own Sales technology, Sales training and GTM strategy with a focus upon improving sales performance.
Our Sales Enablement organization will drive enablement technology (RFP to implementation and launch), define and drive GTM processes, and develop Sales specific training to drive revenue outcomes, while always looking for ways to improve positive feedback loops. All this while ensuring data integrity and maximizing Sales Rep productivity drive improvement and revenue growth.
What You'll Do
- Build and lead a high-performing sales training and technical enablement team that is focused on design, delivery, effectiveness, and continuous improvement of Flyhomes Sales ramp and ongoing enablement programs
- Identify gaps and necessary technical tools (alongside tech partners) to drive customer experience and revenue outcomes, while articulating and owning Sales tech strategy
- Reduce ramp time, improve Sales rep productivity, improve customer outcomes
- Scope, source and/or build education programs around Sales effectiveness and Sales management
- Own CRM
- Content and collateral, guiding messaging and content creation
- Define and train Sales methodology
- Support market expansion
- Build internal processes between Sales, Marketing and Product, operational effectiveness
- Actively collaborate with Marketing to understand which campaigns are working well and identify areas for improvement to improve pipeline and revenue health
- Work closely with Product Marketing to understand product positioning and messaging as well as help with new product launches to ensure the Sales teams are enabled prior to new releases
What You'll Bring
- Minimum of 10 years working in sales or field enablement roles with emphasis on sales execution and sales process.
- Extensive experience working for and B2C brand, or high quality/premium brand.
- Understanding of CRM and enablement space, solutions and tools
- Deep knowledge of sales processes, methodologies and best practices
- Proven track record of scoping, building and executing integrated sales communications, enablement programs and content.
- Excellent written,verbal and communication skills.
- Strong presentation and meeting management skills
- Comfortable engaging with senior executives across all business units to communicate and drive Flyhomes’ vision, strategy and themes
- Bachelor’s Degree, masters a plus
- Client Focus: You possess a passionate drive to delight our clients and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations. You are adept at relationship management
- Communication: You have impeccable written and verbal communication.
- Impact and influence: You have the ability to persuade or convince others to support an idea, agenda or direction. Your strategic influence includes establishing credibility using data or directly persuade or address a person’s issues or concerns
- Collaborative: You work with business leaders to proactively evaluate and manage risk as we scale our business
- Work Excellence: You ensure the consistency and quality of how Flyhomes is represented externally via postings, social media and recruitment events. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner
- Flexibility: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Generous PTO
- 401K Matching
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Home Buying & Selling Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Casual Dress
- Professional Development Benefits
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Dog friendly HQ!