GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, millions people visit goodrx.com to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save $30 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts that are accepted at more than 70,000 pharmacies in the U.S., as well as telehealth services including doctor visits and lab tests. Our services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, The New York Times, NBC News, AARP, and many others.
Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch - we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role
GoodRx is looking for a Senior Director- Returning User Strategy to help support our ability to better understand, connect, and maintain relationships with existing GoodRx users. The ideal candidate will have experience with defining and understanding customer segments, maintaining relationships, and finding the most important touchpoints that influence a consumer’s journey. The ideal candidate will also have prior experience leading segmentation and loyalty projects and teams.
We are looking for a leader who is willing to be hands-on for the first 3-6 month of their role, and can influence executive stakeholders across Product, Marketing, Data, and Finance. The ideal candidate is willing to ‘lead the charge’ into finding opportunities and coordinating with senior stakeholders, then build the team to help expand and build upon those findings.
- Generate insights to define our customer segments, and the characteristics that drive their behavior using their own analytics, along with the support of the BI and Data teams.
- Develops user journey with differentiated touchpoints for our user segments and how to engage with them using product, marketing, and rewards
- Collaborates with Product, Marketing, and Finance to scope project needs and identify dependencies
- Gradually builds out team of 2-5 direct or in-direct reports
- Owns the KPIs and drives business growth
- Builds and owns the internal roadmap for strategic program initiatives and advises executive stakeholders to drive awareness of opportunities and resourcing needs
- Serves as cross-functional point of contact for strategic program initiatives
- Owns overall business operations
- Ensures that the right stakeholders and partners are informed and bought-in
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years leading work related to customer segmentation and loyalty
- 7+ years experience working with strategy and analytics functions, (bonus points for Banking, or Management Consulting experience)
- 3+ years experience managing teams of 3+ individuals
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills
- High SQL, Excel, and Power Point proficiency
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $30 billion using GoodRx and million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.