Senior Director, Mid Market Sales at Attentive (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:07 a.m. (CST) on Sunday, April 17, 2022
Attentive® is the leader in conversational commerce, reinventing business to consumer communication. Our SMS-first software platform helps everyone from entrepreneurs to enterprises strengthen relationships with their consumers in a new way. Through two-way, real-time, personalized communications, we drive billions in e-commerce revenue and over 5,000 leading brands like CB2, Pura Vida, Urban Outfitters, Jack in the Box, and Coach rely on Attentive to deliver powerful commerce experiences.
We are looking for a proven sales leader with great energy, leadership, and initiative to drive team performance and sales for our Mid-Market sales team. You will formulate and execute a strategy to maximize business growth. The Sr Director is fully responsible for developing and managing the team to generate revenue and achieve individual team and organizational quotas.
The ideal candidate will be a driven and passionate individual with a background in selling a technology platform and managing/building a team in a very competitive marketplace.
As a Sr Director of Sales for the Mid-Market team, you will be an integral part of the Sales leadership team, reporting directly to the Vice President of Mid-Market Sales.
- Partner with sales leadership to further define a successful and repeatable sales process
- Analyze sales data to identify improvement points in the sales process
- Build and drive sales strategy in collaboration with Sales Operations to effectively Go-To-Market including understanding the competitive landscape, presence and strength within the region
- Manage and report accurate forecast and pipeline to the business
- Work individually with sales managers to develop a personal strategy and implement a sales plan designed to achieve revenue goals
- Work cross functionally with leadership from other teams to define new processes and improve client experience
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven b2b SaaS sales performer, ideally having sold to marketers
- Have built self-motivated sales teams that embrace a culture of collaboration, enthusiasm, and overachievement
- Strong strategic thinking including analytical and financial planning skills to meet and exceed quotas and goals
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Passion for what you do - willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (2 of our plans are $0 premium cost to employees!)
- Life Insurance - Attentive pays for life insurance equal to 1x your salary (through Anthem)
- Daily lunch delivery stipend
- Yearly professional development stipend
- One time fitness equipment stipend
- Monthly fitness stipend
- 100% remote work as well as WeWork memberships for those who prefer an office
- Up to 18 weeks New Parent Leave with 100% pay
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.
More Information on Attentive
Attentive operates in the AdTech industry. The company is located in New York, NY. Attentive was founded in 2016. It has 1165 total employees. To see all jobs at Attentive, click here.
Read Full Job Description