Arcadia is a technology company revolutionizing the energy industry. We make choosing clean energy easy for everyone, no matter where you live or who your utility provider is. Founded in 2015, Arcadia set out with one purpose that continues to drive us today: a 100% clean energy future.
Tackling one of the world’s biggest challenges – climate change – requires out-of-the-box thinking and diverse perspectives, so we’re building a team of individuals from all different backgrounds, industries, and educational experiences. If you share our passion for building a future powered by 100% renewable energy, we look forward to receiving your application and learning what you would uniquely bring to our organization!What we’re looking for:
We are seeking an experienced Customer Success leader who is passionate about enhancing the customer experience across all customer segments, creating long-term member relationships, and driving incremental business value.
This role will be responsible for leading a team that ensures all residential customers have a seamless customer service experience while also driving incremental adoption of products. In addition, this role will oversee customer success efforts across our business customers, ranging from SMBs to large enterprise clients. These customers will require a best-in-class experience and the team will be accountable for delivering the highest retention rates and increasing the contract value for these customers.
This role can be based in Washington, D.C. or New York, and reports directly to the SVP of Marketing.What you'll do:
- Deliver a best-in-class customer support experience across all customer segments resulting in increased retention.
- Develop and execute strategies that result in an increased LTV across all customer segments.
- Attract, hire, coach, and retain the highest quality customer support and success teams with experience in B2C/B2B markets.
- Collaborate with various Arcadia teams, including Product, Engineering and Marketing, to provide high quality customer experiences and resolve product issues for our members.
- Establish metrics and analysis plans that provide clear quantitative insights.
- Manage and lead the team to develop delivery plans that maximize member experience and achieve higher value realization and member satisfaction.
- Contribute thought leadership and best practices, both internally and externally, around member service experience improvements.
- 10+ years of experience supporting a wide range of members from single users to complex enterprises with subsidiary and agency models.
- 5+ years of direct supervisory experience.
- Ability to deeply understand the health and performance of the team through data and metrics.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas and abstract concepts through data and written reports as well as presentations.
- History of driving successful change and improvement with impactful and measurable results.
- Ability to develop strong relationships and establish clear boundaries with stakeholders at peer and executive levels.
- Proven ability to lead and build high-performing teams focused on continual improvement, process development, communication and knowledge sharing.
- Ability to think strategically, as well as tactically and to exercise sound judgment in priority/goal setting.
- Curiosity, creativity, humility and not afraid to make mistakes.
- Technical aptitude to understand, explain and drive technical issues and discussions.
- Gets energy from a fast-paced environment and that is continuously evolving.
- Previous on-hand experience building out an efficient support platform using Zendesk or similar CIS programs (Service Cloud, Fresh Desk, Glady, Kustomer).
- Deep-rooted understanding of renewable energy, RECs, community solar, and the energy industry.
- Market-based compensation (salary + equity)
- Healthcare, dental, vision, 401(k), and commuter benefits
- Paid Time Off (holidays, vacation, professional development, volunteer, parental leave)
- Professional development opportunities
- All-company lunches
- Free clean energy
- A chance to decarbonize and disrupt the energy sector