Senior Digital Sales Executive - Portland at Townsquare Ignite (Portland, ME)
Senior Digital Account Executive
**This position requires you to work out of the Portland office**
Why Townsquare Ignite?
Townsquare Ignite offers an effective and efficient advertising solution that utilizes sophisticated, precise, in-house audience targeting solutions. Those solutions enable us to identify and reach hyper-targeted online audiences across desktop, mobile, apps, connected TV, email, paid search and social media platforms via display advertising, video and native content. If our name sounds familiar, you may have heard of our parent company Townsquare Media.
What will the role look like?
As a Digital Sales Lead, you'll help to provide integrated digital marketing solutions to ensure client success and account growth. Townsquare Ignite has proven to be a local leader in providing digital marketing solutions providing both turn-key and custom digital solutions for all size businesses.
Your responsibility will be to drive and grow digital business with advertisers in local communities. You'll manage business relationships to ensure that the clients' needs and requirements are met. You will serve as the driving digital sales resource within a team, collaborating with the sales staff to provide them with a comprehensive portfolio of solutions and options as well as hunting for solo business. This is a fast-paced, client-facing role in which you will need to be able to handle multiple clients and opportunities on a daily basis.
- Cultivate new business both self-generated and collaborate with team members to grow existing customer’s business.
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales support to ensure campaigns sold are fulfilled, this included building presentations, planning both at the rep and client level.
- Ability to interpret performance reports and communicate for both internal and external parties.
- Use performance data to make campaign recommendations that result in incremental sales.
- Develop relationships to serve as a trusted consultant with customers to optimize their digital advertis
- Understand and adapt to TSQ’s ongoing product mix ensuring you are the go-to person on your team for all things dig
- Coach, mentor and train sales team on digital product offerings and digital industry as a whole to help them exceed in selling TSQ solutions
- Responsible for achieving digital sales goals for given area of responsibility that includes correct forecasting and pipeline management.
- Implements sales strategies to achieve revenue goals of the team.
- Expand existing digital customer base to new generate digital revenue.
- Review customer needs analysis to determine the best mix of digital products.
- Meet with key clients, negotiate and close deals.
- Exceeds sales targets both individually and at team leve
- Competitive base plus bonus plan
- 3 Weeks PTO
- 9 Paid Holidays (Two personal/floating Holidays)
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Company provided laptop
- Continuous training opportunities
- Fully remote opportunity
- Unlimited Growth Potential - Ignite is one of our fastest growing divisions and we only promote from within!
Do you have the following?
- BA/BS degree
- 3 to 5 years of digital sales experience
- Salesforce, PowerPoint, Excel experience
- Proven track record of sales quota achievement
- Proven track record of selling digital marketing products (SEM, SEO, SOCIAL, VIDEO, Display)
- Proven track record of success in growing new account base
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of digital research tools and mythologies
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of the digital landscape including programmatic, native advertising and branded content
- Superior presentation, interpersonal & communications skills
- IAB Certification preferred
If you believe you have what it takes, APPLY TODAY!
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Media’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.