By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
As a Deal Desk Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the West, APAC regions, and the AM team. This role will be strategic in nature and will be the go-to advisor for sales and sales leadership. On occasion, this role will be customer-facing and needs to understand the dynamics of negotiations. This role will also be expected to drive strategic initiatives to help advance the deal desk brand.
This is a fully remote opportunity but is preferred to be worked from the Central or Western time zone.
- Act as a trusted advisor on deal review calls with go-to-market teams, deal structuring, and support other internal stakeholders throughout the sales cycle to expedite deal execution
- Provide sales training and enablement of quoting, pricing, and process requirements
- Strategic Initiatives - Concept, Execution to Management
- Quote/OA/Contract continuity
- Collaborate with Sales Operations and FP&A team to improve the pricing governance, deal structure, and deal operation process
- 3-7 Years of Deal Desk experience in leading a deal governance discussion performing financial analysis of costs and prices, excellent modeling skills using Excel, and an understanding of negotiation strategy
- 2-4 years of experience partnering with key stakeholders to gain buy-in and discuss strategy as needed
- Strong presence and communication with Sales and Finance leadership in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Evidence of strategic initiatives from concept to rollout
- Experience at a fast-paced start-up preferred
- 2-4 years SFDC experience preferred
- 1-3 Years Finance or FP&A experience preferred
- 3-5 Years Experience of negotiating legalese preferred
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and college savings plan
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
Read Full Job Description