The GitLab DevOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 1,600+ team members and values that guide a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute.
Senior Customer Success Operations Analyst-US only
- Partner with Senior Customer Success Programs manager to design, execute, measure, and iterate on digital engagement programs.
- Run the operational side of Customer Success Programs, building and analyzing programs and digital engagements including onboarding, product enablement, data-triggered engagement (e.g., low adoption, low/high adoption)
- Develop methods, processes, systems, and tools to support our customers in each segment: enterprise, mid-market, and SMB in order to provide flexible consumption for all customers
- Significant oversight in Gainsight and/or other system architecture
- Use data to develop and implement lifecycle processes, policies, and metrics to support customer outcomes and business growth, assisting to define appropriate touch points (i.e., human-led and digital) throughout the customer journey (pre and post initial sale)
- Create and coordinate key reporting for GitLab leadership team, partnering with the Analyst team to provide reporting on customer adoption, sentiment, advocacy, and business results.
- Identify opportunities for process automation and optimization, with a focus on scalability and driving significant growth
- Support the development and rollout of systems and digital tools to improve the team’s effectiveness and efficiency and provide increased customer insights through data, automation, and telemetry
- Extensive experience supporting Customer Success
- Intermediate/expert Gainsight admin
- Strong Journey Orchestrator understanding
- Intimate understanding of Tech Touch/Digital Experience
- Strong background in developing A-B testing and proving ROI with Gainsight dashboards
- Marketo, Pardot, JO background, preferred
- Progressive experience in program management and/or operations
- Strong analytical ability and able to prioritize multiple projects
- Salesforce experience and knowledge of enterprise SaaS tools
- Excellent problem solving, project management, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Experience with support and/or professional services a plus
- SaaS and B2B experience preferred
- Interest in GitLab, and open source software
- You share our values and work in accordance with those values
- Ability to use GitLab
- Experience with agile/DevOps and/or SDLC process and/or tools is a plus
To view the full job description and its compensation calculator, view our handbook. The compensation calculator can be found towards the bottom of the page.
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.
Country Hiring Guidelines: GitLab hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Talent Acquisition team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.
GitLab is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. GitLab’s policies and practices relating to recruitment, employment, career development and advancement, promotion, and retirement are based solely on merit, regardless of race, color, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression), national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, mental or physical disability, genetic information (including family medical history), discharge status from the military, protected veteran status (which includes disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, and Armed Forces service medal veterans), or any other basis protected by law. GitLab will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. See also GitLab’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know during the recruiting process.