The future, as we see it, has millions of devices connected to the internet — everything from citywide bike sharing systems to smarter heart monitors to internet-connected eggs to catch turtle poachers. Hologram is here to connect anything to the internet — via our global cellular platform and network available in over 200 countries and territories. The future is connected, and we are connecting it.
Hologram is looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager to build and manage strong customer relationships, understand customers' needs, and ensure that Hologram can grow with customers into the future.
More than just another app, Hologram delivers internet to physical devices on the move all over the world. As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you will directly impact on Hologram's success by providing our customers with a strong point of contact.What you'll do
- Become an expert on the Internet of Things industry and Hologram's solutions
- Work directly with customers to help them find success with Hologram's solutions
- Build long-lasting relationships with customers that move through the account's life stages
- Work closely with leadership to help develop our customer success process and philosophy
- Work across departments including product, design, marketing, etc to use customer feedback to improve our products
- Provide critical feedback about what is working and what isn't to help develop and refine our operations
- At least 3 years experience in customer success in a tech or SaaS company (IoT experience would be amazing!)
- Passion for helping people solve complex challenges
- You thrive in ambiguity and create structure out of it
- You have a knack for explaining complicated things in a simple way
- Ability to grasp new technical issues quickly
- Prior experience handling customer emergencies and crises
- Experience with growing revenue, renewals, and solutions selling
- A drive to help scale the team and teach others
- You're thoughtful and observant when it comes to possible process improvements
- You have the ability to influence and build consensus
Hologram is a fun, fast-paced, and remote-first team united by our core values of ownership, transparency, and mindfulness. We trust you to do what’s best for our product, customers, and team members and empower you to make the right calls without heavy bureaucracy.
As part of our team, you'll receive:
- Competitive, transparent pay and equity. The salary range for this role is $103,000-$133,000 for an average cost of living city. (For candidates in the highest cost-of-living cities like San Francisco and New York, compensation rises to better meet your costs.)
- Unlimited paid time off and flexible scheduling
- 100% coverage of your medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits (and 80% for your family members!)
- 14 weeks of family leave
- Unlimited books, e-books, and audiobooks for continuous learning
- Generous home office setup stipend
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — Hologram is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive.
Together we’re building something great: a way to help everyone – and everything – stay online and connected.What to expect in the interview process:
- 30-minute phone interview
- 5-6 Zoom interviews with members of our team
If you share our values and our passion for connecting the world, we’d love to review your application! For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email [email protected]
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.