UpKeep is the leading cloud-based Asset Operations Management software developed to revolutionize the way teams manage facilities and maintenance work. We provide mobile-first SaaS solutions, Industrial IoT sensors, data analytics tools, advanced enterprise integrations, and top-notch professional services. Our innovative technology is modernizing workflows and maximizing operational efficiency for over 3,000 customers including Shell, Yamaha, Unilever, McDonalds, Subway, Pepsi, and Marriott!
We're a Series B tech startup with 150+ team members across the US. We've been recognized as a "Best Place to Work" multiple years in a row by fostering an inclusive and mission-driven culture. In addition to stock options and great benefits, our people have the flexibility to work remote. UpKeep is ranked the #1 Facility Management software on Gartner, #1 Maintenance Management software on G2 Crowd, FrontRunners on Software Advice, and CMMS Leader on IDC MarketScape.
We are only accepting applications from candidates living in the following States:
California, Washington, Oregon, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Nevada, Utah, Idaho, Texas, Illinois, Minnesota, North Carolina, South Carolina, Maryland, Rhode Island, Florida, & Hawaii
As a Senior Customer Success Manager (Sr. CSM), you will be responsible for working with high touch customers to achieve their goals, monitor their account health, and drive retention and revenue growth. The Sr. CSM will be expected to proactively reach out to customers, host activities to drive team adoption (ex: trainings) and conduct quarterly/annual strategic reviews. This person must be adaptable, as they'll interact with different customers every day while working closely with various departments.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee and own a dedicated book of business for a segment of high touch customers.
- Act as an UpKeep expert for customers by educating them about best practices regarding their UpKeep deployment, account optimization, and key maintenance workflows.
- Stay abreast of customer’s top initiatives and projects and help them leverage UpKeep to meet their desired outcomes.
- Increase UpKeep customers’ value, product knowledge, and adoption by conducting proactive engagements.
- Discover customer pain points, advocate for them internally to influence product changes.
- Responsible/measured for managing their dedicated book of business net revenue retention by proactively heading churn and expansion.
- Responsible for proactively managing a dedicated book of the business renewal cycle. Including early renewal confirmation, risk mitigation, and identifying the opportunity to expand/extend the partnership.
- Identify and work with Territory/Account Managers on expansion opportunities for account revenue growth.
- Assist in optimizing internal processes, customer journey/milestone activities, and talk tracks to ensure a unified and optimal customer experience.
- Bachelor's Degree a plus in business, communications, or similar field
- 4+ years experience in a customer-facing customer success or account management role
- Experience with Salesforce
- Self-starter that thrives in fast-paced environments with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, organization, prioritization and multitasking skills
- Excellent in-person and web presentations skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possesses ability to successfully multitask and manage calendar and multiple streams of communication, both internal and external
- Comfortable working in a fluid work environment; possesses ability to be flexible when changes occur with process and team
- Proven business acumen
- Maintain project plan and other project documents
- Must be assertive, receptive to input, skillful at managing relationships (personable, persuasive)
- Experience with Cloud & SaaS domain knowledge
- Quickly synthesize discussions and conversations into detailed meeting notes
- Detail oriented, organized, and can quickly diagnose and fix implementation issues, while also looking for continuous improvement.
- Communication and relationship-building skills, as this role requires cross-functional collaboration with diverse stakeholders
- Ability to set and communicate clear expectations
- Ability to work effectively and achieve results in ambiguous situations
- Independent, adaptable and can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Receptive to change – is flexible. Seeks and adopts improved approaches and processes.
- Initiates action – is results oriented, takes responsibility for actions and outcomes. Meets commitments and strives for high performance.
- Manages the workload - makes timely decisions, prioritises effectively, solves problems, monitors results and takes remedial action where necessary.
- Technically proficient – able to apply the technical knowledge and skills required in the job role and responsibilities in order to achieve the expected outputs.
- Takes responsibility for own learning - knows personal strengths, recognizes development needs, and takes action to improve. Is open to feedback and always seeks to learn.
- Communicates ideas – respectfully exchange information and proposes a way forward. Listen to views of colleagues and take in diverse perspectives.
- Works collaboratively – shares knowledge and information, fosters teamwork and contributes to a positive work environment where people want to come to work.
- Display ethical character and competence - acts with integrity and intent, is accountable for own actions, behaves according to the company values.
- Act as a good citizen of UpKeep.
At UpKeep, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our products, and our community to flourish. UpKeep is honored to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or Veteran status.
Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. Your personal and professional experience may be relevant beyond what a list of requirements will capture.
Full-time team members at UpKeep receive stock options, paid holidays, unlimited vacation/sick time, 401(k), 12-week paid parental leave, affordable health insurance options, FSA, and the flexibility to work from home. We value work-life-harmony and believe that family and mental health should always come first.
Company History & Product:
UpKeep was founded in 2014 by our CEO, Ryan Chan, based on an idea he had while using outdated desktop software as a Process Engineer in a manufacturing plant. He believed a mobile-first solution could significantly improve the productivity of the technicians he was working with. He was determined to build on this vision— so he quit his job, learned to write code, and created the first version of UpKeep from his family's garage!
Today, our cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and cutting edge Industrial IoT sensors solve problems for thousands of businesses around the world. Our Asset Operations Management solutions, coupled with powerful cloud ecosystems, empower maintenance and facilities teams to achieve their digital transformation goals. We are providing meaningful value to an underserved, blue-collar workforce by streamlining workflows, improving collaboration, and making it easy to manage work orders and projects from anywhere, anytime!
We've raised $50 million in venture capital following a recent Series B funding round led by Insight Partners, Emergence Capital, Mucker, and Y Combinator. We're also building The Maintenance Community, the largest online forum and Slack group bringing industry professionals together to participate in discussions, webinars, podcasts, and courses.
UpKeep Technologies Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, creed, marital status, pregnancy, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other protected category. Please let us know if you need accommodation due to disability. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and will always strive to create a diverse and equitable workplace by hiring people from all racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds.