Karat's purpose is to unlock opportunity, and we built the world's first Interviewing Cloud to conduct predictive, fair, and enjoyable technical interviews 24/7. Karat helps companies expand interviewing capacity, unlock developer time, and raise engineering quality so they can hire smarter and grow faster, and create more opportunities for software engineers. From our industry-leading solutions to Karat's Brilliant Black Minds program, the work we do here matters. We're a team of passionate, focused, human-centric team, and we want you to join us!
Come join our Customer Success team
Our Customer Success team is committed to building highly strategic partnerships with Karat clients in order to ensure they get the highest performance result out of our product. This team is driven by creating a positive and trusting rapport with clients and their candidates, as well as ensuring alignment to performance metrics.
What you will do
As a Senior Customer Success Manager at Karat, you will deliver the hiring and analytical expertise that makes it possible for our clients to transform their hiring process into a competitive advantage. You will build trusted and deeply consultative, long-term partnerships with our accounts by delivering measurable value through data and insights. Working alongside sales, customer experience and product, you will be a key player in strategically engaging our accounts to ensure their success.
- Onboard customers to help them achieve success and quickly realize value with Karat's solution and data.
- Unlock new value for customers by partnering to define success and building a joint plan with identified objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks, and metrics needed to achieve their goals.
- Develop cadence and drive adoption and engagement with customers.
- Provide data and insights to customers through analytics that will inform customer's hiring strategy.
- Partner with Account Managers to handle a book of existing business focusing on renewals and building opportunities for up-selling into existing customer base.
- Work with internal teams, including sales, product, marketing, and customer experience, to ensure that customer expectations are met and exceeded.
The experience you will bring
- 7+ years in Customer Success, Consulting, or Account Management in an Enterprise Software context
- Experience in recruiting, recruiting operations and/or experience with recruiting technology preferred
- History of handling large enterprise accounts with multiple partners
- Track record of delivering results above expectations
- Excellent executive level communication and presentation skills
- Proven passion for working with customers, helping them execute on implementation, success or expansion plans through excellent analytical, problem-solving, project management and technical skills
This is a full-time, salaried position. Immigration sponsorship is not available.
Karat's HQ is based in Seattle, Washington, but we are open to remote candidates for this role (within the U.S.).
Benefits of joining Karat
Karat strives to offer everything you need to best support you today, tomorrow, and beyond. We're proud of our current offerings, and highlight some of our team's favorites below. There are more, just feel free to ask!
Compensation / Time Off:
- Highly competitive salary and stock options
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid PTO (see below) and Sick Leave (10 days per year)
- Flexible Time Off Policy for salaried positions
- Three weeks accrued per year for hourly positions
- Global Parental Leave (16 weeks paid with additional 8 weeks transition back to work in part-time capacity)
- 20 paid Company Holidays for 2022
Benefits / Wellness:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance via Cigna or Kaiser (for CA-based employees)
- 100% premium covered for employees
- 70% premium covered for dependents
- FSA, STD, LTD, Standard Life Insurance, and Optional Life Insurance
- Mental Wellness offerings such as Calm, Happify, Talkspace, Modern Health, and more
- $150 per month contribution to miscellaneous benefit/wellness of employee's choice
Learn more about us
Statement of Inclusivity:
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on "protected categories," we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Karat.
We value a diverse workforce: people of color, womxn, and LGBTQIA+ individuals are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know at accommo[email protected] .