Are you ready to trade your job for a journey? Become a FlyMate!
Passion, excitement & global collaboration are all core to what it means to be a FlyMate. At Flywire, we’re on a mission to deliver the world’s most important and complex payments. We use our Flywire Advantage - the combination of our next-gen payments platform, proprietary payment network and vertical specific software, to help our clients get paid, and help their customers pay with ease - no matter where they are in the world.
What more do we need to truly be unstoppable? Perhaps, that is you!
Who we are:
Flywire is a global payments enablement and software company, founded a decade ago to solve high-stakes, high-value payments in education, using modern technology.
Today, we’ve digitized payments for more than 2,400 global clients across education, healthcare, travel & B2B, covering more than 240 countries and territories and supporting over 130 currencies. And, we’re just getting started!
With over 500 global FlyMates, representing more than 40 nationalities, and in 12 offices world-wide, we’re looking for FlyMates to join the next stage of our journey as we continue to grow.Job Description
In this role, you will grow our B2B vertical by driving impact through our customer relationships. You will become their trusted advisor enabling you to demonstrate a path to mutual value for both Flywire and our customers. You will own the entire lifecycle of the customer relationship from onboarding through continued renewal of our solution, while working with internal teams as needed to ensure successful relationships.
Our team is composed of creative problem solvers and execution focused Flymates who develop deep relationships with customers to understand their challenges and ensure each client gets the most value out of our solution. At Flywire, we measure value not only through the revenue associated with a customer, but also through their satisfaction with the solution and ultimately their usage of the product. To be successful in this role, you will leverage your knowledge of Flywire’s services and solutions, along with a deep understanding of our customer’s business, so that you can build a long term successful relationship.
- Own and support relationships with Flywire clients
- Lead customers through the onboarding process with enthusiasm and support, in order to set them up for success
- Support Customer Success Team’s new client implementations, helping clients meet expected project plan timelines
- Ensure long term client success by building relationships with decision-makers and influencers, holding regular client check-ins
- Identify and execute opportunities to increase clients’ investment with Flywire
- Based on client feedback, help support and influence Customer Success Team strategies for increasing utilization of Flywire solutions.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all troubleshooting and customer support, looping in relevant Flymates and teams as needed.
- As a front-line contact, help collect product feedback to help influence the roadmap for our B2B customers.
- Experience with NetSuite, Salesforce, QuickBooks, SAP are a plus.
Here’s What We’re Looking For:
- B.S. or M.S. in Business Administration (or equivalent)
- 4+ years of relevant sales, consulting, or customer facing experience, ideally within a SaaS business. (note: doesn't have to be in tech)
- Experience working in highly collaborative environments
- Knowledge of best practices in customer service and retention
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast paced startup environment.
- Ability to manage a project, work to deadlines, and prioritize between competing demands
- Location preference is either central or eastern time zone
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation, including stock options
- Flying Start - Our immersive Global Induction Program (Meet our Execs & Global Teams)
- Work with brilliant people that will keep you on your toes, learn more about their journeys
- by checking out #InsideFlywire on social media
- Dynamic & Global Team (we have been collaborating virtually for years!)
- Wellbeing Programs (Mental Health, Wellness, Yoga/Pilates/HIIT Classes) with Global FlyMates Be a meaningful part in our success - every FlyMate makes an impact
- Competitive time off including FlyBetter Days to volunteer in a cause you believe in
- WFH Stipend & Digital Disconnect Days
- Great Talent & Development Programs (Managers Taking Flight – for new or aspiring managers!)
Submit today and get started!
We are excited to get to know you! Throughout our process you can expect 4-5 rounds of interviews with different FlyMates including the Hiring Manager, Peers on the team, the VP of the department, and a homework assignment (don’t worry - this is the fun part!) your Talent Acquisition Partner will walk you through the steps and be your “go-to” person for any questions.
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer. With over 40 nationalities across 12 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and we’re excited to watch our unique culture evolve with