Senior Customer Success Manager at Uniphore
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:49 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, November 16, 2021
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Service Automation. The Company’s vision is to disrupt an outdated customer service model by bridging the gap between human and machine using voice, AI and automation to ensure that every voice, on every call, is truly heard. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing an automation platform where digital agents take over transactional conversations from humans, coach agents during calls, and accurately predict language, emotion and intent. All in real-time. With Conversational Service Automation, enterprises can now engage their customers to effectively build loyalty, improve customer experience and realize operational efficiencies.
What We Are Looking For:
Uniphore, an early leader in Conversational Service Automation (CSA), is looking to hire someone with the passion and experience necessary to dominate as a Customer Success Manager. As a company in the CX space, Uniphore is built on the foundation of providing our customers the tools necessary to deliver unrivaled customer experience. As such, our employees must embody a Customer First mentality. A Customer Success Manager will be the internal advocate of the customer, proactively help customers realize business outcomes, and drive the overall customer experience.
The mission of the Uniphore Customer Success organization is to increase sustainable proven value for Uniphore's Customers and empower them to adapt to changing business requirements. We accomplish this by focusing on solutions that help customers achieve their KPI’s, ensure a positive experience throughout their lifecycle and drive a culture of relentless Customer First ethos.
- The CSM will be the primary point of contact for Uniphore’s Enterprise Customers. In this role you will help Empower, Assess, Evolve and Advocate for our customers and partners. by focusing on 4 key facets of Customer Success: Customer Loyalty, Renewals, Metrics Analysis, Upsell, and References.
- Measure and drive customer satisfaction that leads to consistent renewals of our subscription services.
- Through focused management and tracking of all engagement activities, ensure that customers are retained by working with the entire Uniphore organization.
- As a Trusted Advisor you will identify, track and communicate expansion and upsell opportunities with the Sales team.
- Through Metric Report, track several key success based metrics and provide overall health reports internally.
- Also track customer KPI’s that demonstrate improved business outcomes.
- Provide Adoption and usage data to Product Management and Marketing that influences the product roadmap
- Build relationships with key customer executives and develop references that promote our solutions and value.
- Monitor engagement and effort across the customer journey. Leverage data to influence changes internally and with the customer.
- Executive Presence
- Ability to balance strategic thinking with operational execution·
- 5-10+ years experience in Customer Success functions-Enterprise experience a plus
- Analytics and Process oriented
- Experience in Contact center Analytics
- Highly values diversity of experience, views, backgrounds and orientation in a group- team setting.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills.
- Contact Center Operations experience and/or CX experience
- Experience working with all levels of management within enterprise customer base
- A strong proven leader who can work across all lines-of-business in a technology related industry
- Working knowledge of NPS, CSAT.
- Ability to manage to metrics for delivery of key KPIS in customer success and support.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced start up environment.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Service Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com
More Information on Uniphore
Uniphore operates in the Artificial Intelligence industry. The company is located in Palo Alto, CA. Uniphore was founded in 2008. It has 465 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as 401(K). To see all 61 open jobs at Uniphore, click here.
Read Full Job Description