WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
- Lead our CSM team in driving user adoption, technical success and long term partnership with our customers
- Develop a customer lifecycle journey complete with multiple milestones
- Define and execute on a scalable strategy for driving adoption and growth across the customer base. This includes defining, inspecting and reporting on an operating cadence that enables proactive action
- Partner with our sales team in identifying risk and opportunities within accounts
- Apply a results oriented approach to develop and improve upon team goals, KPIs, and execute the plan to achieve and exceed them
- Partner closely with our product team to share the voice of the customer, give feedback on the product roadmap and share back what you’ve learned from product with our customers
- Develop engagement models, methodologies, and offerings that ensure the adoption of the product
- Develop thoughtful and strategic offerings which engage customers at key points in the Customer lifecycle to drive product adoption, value realization, and delight customers
- Attract, recruit, inspire and retain the best talent, and grow a team of high performing CSMs
- 5+ years in Customer Success
- Deep sense of empathy and curiosity when it comes to working with our customers
- Proven ability to develop strategies, translate them into initiatives and track successful delivery
- Possesses a strong management presence and leadership ability, with communication and interpersonal skills that inspire and motivate leaders and teams
- Technical expertise and ability to acquire knowledge and constructively engage with product leadership to help shape the product roadmap
- Comfort in navigating a fast-growing, high-standards business with ambiguity and flexibility
- Executive presence and communication skills
- Self-motivated, driven and passionate about an excellent customer experience
- Bachelor's Degree required
- There Is Always A Way. At Tonkean, we believe that nothing is impossible. There is a solution to every problem - you just need to find it.
- Think People First. We believe in investing in, empowering, and prioritizing people. We work as a team and win as a team. We listen with purpose as we speak with courage. We believe in diversity. We always ask ourselves: Is this giving value to our customers? Is this improving our team? Is this helping me be better?
- Start With Why And Fail Fast. We believe that progress is the only way forward; that action is always better than no action; that innovation requires bravery. We believe that every worthwhile “how” starts with an important “why.” If you know the “why”, and you can learn from it, It’s never a failure. It is the operational cost of progress.
- No BS. To matter, you must - stay focused, keep it simple and always move the needle. We don’t have time for BS. We don’t waste energy; we prioritize efficiency; we stay focused; and we always try to optimize for what’s important.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Work with a talented yet humble team
- Competitive compensation & equity package
- Virtual social events, and annual company retreats
- 401k, Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Tonkean provides each employee with a new laptop, monitor, headset, keyboard and mouse
- Remote employees receive a one-time work from home setup stipend of $500(USD) upon commencing employment to purchase desk, chair and other work from home tools.
- A once-in-a-lifetime career opportunity to get onboard a fast-growing business that is venture-backed by Accel, Lightspeed Venture Partners and Foundation Capital