At Khoros, our passion is to help the world's best brands create customers for life. We build products we're proud of, and we're passionate about our customers' success. As part of the Vista Equity Family, you'll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony, and Visa.
We are looking for exceptional Customer Success Advocates and Managers to play a key role in ensuring the continued success of our rapidly growing customer base. In this role, you will be the key point of contact for our customers, developing and sustaining strategic relationships with a portfolio of top-tier enterprise customers, and responsible for driving success and adoption throughout all aspects of the customer's journey. You'll partner with our sales team around account strategies to drive towards the growth and retention of our customers.
Our Customer Success team is founded on the core tenet that customers who are successful will sustain and expand their business with us over time. The key to achieving this success is effective adoption of our products across a customer's organization, technical success, and aptitude, high impact results that align to a customer's business objectives, a strong support system, and continuous strategic and relationship alignment.
- Understand the customers' journey and maturity model for each solution and in the role of social media management
- Build shared Success Plans and provide valuable insights, thoughtful recommendations and product expertise to our customers on a regular basis
- Empower our customers to be internal ambassadors for our products and services and drive growth across the organization
Business value realization:
- Understand and articulate the customer's executive priorities and defined initiatives where our products and services can have an impact
- Quantify and describe the business value created by the customer's use of our products, at present and at full potential
- Work with customers to identify specific metrics of success; track and communicate progress on an ongoing basis and during key moments in time (i.e. Business Reviews and strategic conversations)
- Exercise strategic and creative problem solving to provide best practices, innovative solutions and drive end-user adoption
- Build customer advocacy by providing our customers with a platform for showcasing their success (i.e. Webinar participation, Event speaking opportunities, case study participation, etc.)
- Drive customer relationships that build advocacy in the form of indirect revenue growth (i.e., sales references, industry analyst references, software reviews, NPS, etc.)
- Work as a facilitator, strategist, and guide to our products and services for an assigned portfolio of enterprise customers
- Serve as the main point of contact, leading regular status calls, ongoing communications, and strategic discussions tailored to an executive audience
- Lead internal and external account planning; motivated by seeing customers grow
- Present new opportunities, services opportunities, and high-level roadmap vision to customers
- Leverage technology and internal tools to identify potential risks and address escalations and issues as needed
- Partner with internal teams to share customer feedback and ensure delivery of all commitments and projects
- 5+ years account management experience in a customer-facing role; strategy development and SaaS experience preferred
- Passion and aptitude for technology and business transformation
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal skills
- Strong organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills
- Keen analytical skills and ability to gauge and anticipate trends using data
- Thrives in a fast-paced startup environment
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Aptitude for developing and nurturing positive relationships
- Up to 25% travel, once travel opens.
- Demonstrable knowledge of social media platforms, community, or digital contact centers in a business context
- Creative self-starter; originates and drives constant improvement
- BA/BS degree preferred
The base salary range for this role is $75,000 - 90,000 with a 20% Bonus. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant's skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications. Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience - talk with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more.
At Khoros we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.
The Khoros platform connects every facet of customer engagement, including digital contact centers, messaging, chat, online brand communities, CX analytics, and social media management so brands can listen, respond, and act on customer conversations- creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
Khoros offers a great working environment and competitive compensation and benefits packages. We're looking for fast-thinking, innovative, passionate team players who enjoy brainstorming new ideas, working with the best and brightest in the social media software industry.