Wix's Channels Division, a B2B business unit that's focused on creating and cultivating relationships with Telcos, Directories and large-scale companies all over the world. Our goal? Demonstrating that Wix is the best fit for them and their clientele, and broadening our reach in the global marketplace.
We're looking for a Customer Success Manager to work directly with Wix Channels's accounts. In this role, you'll manage the account relationship, be responsible for growth, retention and QBRs.
A professional with 4+ years, experience managing multi-million dollar accounts. You have proven experience increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention, and you've worked in a company with a strong online presence (SaaS preferred). One of the big SIs or a consultancy firm is a plus. You have the ability to drive continuous value, having worked with Fortune 500 clients, as well as impeccable written and verbal communication skills (and excellent presentation skills).
You're detail oriented and analytical, a strong team player and self-starter and you're able to work under pressure. You thrive in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly, plus you're willing to travel.
As an Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Manage client relationships, ensuring client satisfaction and client retention, from the deployment phase and on.
- Become a trusted partner and consultant
- Take accountability for the success of your accounts, their satisfaction, and the value they get from Wix products
- Learn the customer's technical and business environment relevant to the success of the implementation.
- Take full responsibility for customer growth.
- Interpret customer requirements to product capabilities, keeping in mind customer goals, objectives and business processes to propose the best solution.
- Ensure customer buy-in throughout the process.
- Ensure on time, on budget quality delivery to the customer.
- Manage QBRs.
Our Customer Success Managers enjoy:
- Being part of a small and growing team, where there are no playbooks. You'll be able to make a lot of impact on our processes and shape the way things work
- Having room for professional expression, growth, and creativity
- Collaboration with multiple teams from Wix offices around the world
- Impact on our product
Working at Wix
Join us to work in one of the most exciting companies in the world, serving over 200M users worldwide. This is a chance to be part of a fast-growing, dynamic, fun, and creative environment. You'll work with an amazing group of professionals who are also great people, with whom you can do extraordinary things.
While the U.S. Wix team is WFH during Covid-19, at this time we are seeking NYC-based candidates who are able and willing to work on-site in a hybrid model once we return to the office.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcomed, and anyone has the right to succeed.