Senior Customer Success Manager - Public Sector East Coast (Remote Eligible) at Okta
The Public Sector Senior Customer Success Manager will be responsible for complementing Okta’s innovations, and capabilities with our customers’ business objectives and priorities thereby driving higher business value and executive alignment. The Customer Success Manager will be accountable for driving customer adoption and growth by providing product expertise and adoption recommendations, and opportunities for greater service and risk management. The Customer Success Manager will perform routine health checks, roadmap sessions, and assist with business value assessments to ensure our customers receive the most return on their Okta investment. The success of this role means higher customer happiness, retention and expansion of Okta business.
- You will serve as the primary point of contact post sale. And will assume overall customer adoption responsibility.
- Drive customer success strategies and work collaboratively to help them roadmap a solution to achieve their business objectives.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and ensure they are using the solution to achieve full business value.
- Partner with internal Okta team members to align account activities with the customer's business case and strategy. Work with the sales team to properly sell and position Success Services.
- Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends, provide recommendations based on risk and customers’ needs.
- Educate customers on new features and releases. Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal.
- Act as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product.
- 5+ years of Public Sector customer success experience in SaaS organization.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Security space
- Strong knowledge of cloud architecture as well as on-premise IT landscape
- Extensive experience in consulting and implementation of IT systems preferably cloud service and/or identity management.
- Knowledge of enterprise web technologies, security and ground breaking infrastructures
- Specialized training on support, SAML, security preferred
- Ability to craft and articulate a roadmap for customer to achieve success
- Strong communication skills and experience presenting to executive teams
- Demonstrable ability to lead expansion and adoption into large accounts.
- Experience in Process Improvement, Decision Making, Managing Processes, Planning, Analyzing Information, Developing Standards, Help Desk, Service Excellence
- Experience of SaaS vendors such as Box, Google Apps, Salesforce, ServiceNow and Workday preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred or Equivalent Experience
- Available to travel up to 35%
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.