SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 450+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, and one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
Why join SecurityScorecard’s Customer Success Team?
The SecurityScorecard Customer Success team is empowered by the company to help guide customers to get the most out of our great products and services. We define our Customer Success strategies, priorities and go-to-market techniques. We blaze new trails in cybersecurity thought leadership using our cybersecurity ratings and cybersecurity insights. We are a proactive CSM team that is customer centric, uses a team approach and represents the voice of the customer every day.
About The Role
The Senior Customer Success Manager will play an important role in helping our customers transform the way they assess security risk. The SecurityScorecard Customer Success team not only manages relationships and delights customers — they also understand our customers’ organizational goals and unique challenges to help them operationalize our platform and become more secure.
In this role, you'll own and manage customer relationships with customers, ensuring their happiness and communicating the value of our product to drive deeper, more robust engagement. You will apply your understanding of cybersecurity, third-party risk, our products, services, and best practices to proactively provide support and guidance to our customers.
What You’ll Achieve
- Design success for a portfolio of enterprise and strategic customers throughout their lifecycle. From onboarding/implementation through upsell and renewal, you will guide your customer down the path of success every step of the way to reach their business objectives and operational goals.
- Lead strategic conversations with customers to align our platform as a solution to their business challenges and goals with the intent to renew and expand the partnership.
- Serve as a confident subject matter expert as it relates to the SecurityScorecard platform and the cybersecurity and third-party risk management industries.
- Manage the gross and net retention of your portfolio; including forecasting, collaborating with regional account teams and efficient execution.
- Work with CS and Sales VPs to continuously improve the customer journey and develop the tools and templates to ensure the CSM team employs best practices. Support fellow CSMs in solving new challenges across customers.
- Model world class customer care and be an advocate for the voice of the customer in product and services design and deployment.
The ideal candidate will have
- Knowledge of the tenets of Third Party Risk Management programs and cybersecurity domain experience
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience supporting B2B customers in a SaaS organization as a customer success manager, technical account manager or similar customer-facing role.
- Experience working with C-level Executives that includes meetings, high level presentations, and collaborative discussions.
- 7+ years total professional experience
- Experience navigating large enterprise organizations
- Demonstrated success developing strong customer relationships
- Proven success in new customer kickoffs, ensuring renewals, and expanding annual recurring revenue (ARR) through up-selling, and cross-selling current clients
- Deep customer empathy
- Strong abilities in program and project management, balancing critical delivery tasks
- Technical aptitude, judgment and critical decision making
- Consultative; ability and desire to drive value for customers based on unique needs
- Collaborative; partners across functions
- Proactive; ability to anticipate customer needs and have solutions ready when they are
- Intellectually curious; driven to expand cybersecurity domain and professional expertise
- Responsive and adaptive to changing situations
- Metrics driven; ability to translate customer needs into achievable goals and operate well in a data driven environment
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.