At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers members to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives. The Customer Success function lives within our Enterprise team and manages accounts that have invested in WHOOP through Enterprise sales.
As a Senior Customer Success Manager (Senior CSM), you'll support a mix of large and medium size enterprise wellness accounts. Your role will be focused on leading a team in working with key stakeholders and their staff. You will contribute to managing these customers through onboarding, education opportunities, and ongoing engagement to deliver value, drive adoption and support growth throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Support a mix of strategic accounts, working collaboratively with both the customer and internal WHOOP teams to drive customer value, adoption and growth
- Build lasting relationships with customer stakeholders to understand success measures and instill understanding of WHOOP’s value
- Develop and deliver high quality customer presentations, including onboarding, educational, and coaching sessions for new and existing users
- Assess large amounts of customer data to produce actionable insights and develop strategic plans for ongoing engagement
- Serve as a liaison between our customers and internal team members, quickly resolving any issues and gathering and documenting customer feedback and product enhancement requests
- Work with CSM peers, direct reports, and Sales Ops team members to drive new systems and process improvements
- Partner with the Sales team to drive expansion and account renewals
- Perform account administration and maintenance tasks inside Salesforce and proprietary systems
- 5+ years SaaS customer success/account management or relevant experience, including onboarding customers to new products
- Direct program/project management, consulting, or other related experience implementing and scaling within complex organizations preferred
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, organization, and oral/written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in successfully managing the work of other team members
- Experience in creating and delivering on new processes, educational materials, and high quality presentations; be adept at presenting to large audiences with confidence
- Strong cross-functional presence, being an internal advocate for customer views/needs
- Proven track record of scaling product adoption and identifying/reducing risks across a group of customers
- High proficiency with tools such as Salesforce, Zendesk, and Looker (or equivalents)
- Entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
WHOOP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-verify to determine employment eligibility.
Read Full Job Description