Senior Customer Success Manager, B2B (Remote) at Datapeople
Datapeople helps recruiting teams make more thoughtful and accurate decisions about their recruiting process, from the job posts they write to the data they report on. We know that small changes can have big impacts and while we're very happy to serve some of the most forward-thinking talent teams on the planet including Twitch, BuzzFeed, and Oscar Health, at the heart of our mission is an absolute love for candidates and empathy for the challenges they face when trying to get a job.
Our customer success team works with an exciting array of global customers, from startups to Fortune 500 companies.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Success, you will partner with our Mid-Market and Enterprise-level customers and advocate for increasing fairness and clarity in their recruiting processes.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be at the center of our mission to bring fairness and clarity to the recruiting process for all teams, and the insights you gain while working with our new customers will have an impact on the evolution of our retention and renewal strategies.You will:
- Oversee the success of our customers, ensuring they realize the full value of the Datapeople platform
- Understand your customer's needs, helping leaders to identify opportunities to expand our depth of engagement
- Use data to accelerate customer goals
- Document customer pain points, advocate for them internally to influence product changes
- Partner internally with Technical Account Managers to resolve technical challenges
- Provide group and individual user informational and training sessions
- Lead the renewal process
- Become an expert on the Datapeople platform and integrations, while keeping up with industry trends in recruiting, data, and analytics
- 8+ years of experience in customer success, including at a SaaS company
- 3+ years of experience working with or at large organizations, managing across teams/geographies, and presenting to senior leaders
- Familiarity with how recruiting teams are structured and the recruiting process
- Familiarity with customer success tool like Vitally, Hubspot, or Gainsight
- Experience conducting virtual trainings
- Interest in increasing fairness and clarity to the recruiting process
- Interest in working with clients across global timezones
This is a remote job and available to all candidates with work privileges currently residing in the United States. Your working hours will align with a typical East Coast or Central business day.Our benefits:
- Comprehensive healthcare plans
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k retirement plan
- Commuter benefits
- Remote-friendly team and open to more flexible work arrangements
We come to work every day with the mission of making opportunities more accessible and the recruiting process fairer for candidates. We're a remote-first company with linguists, engineers, and scientists working all across the United States.
We care deeply about fairness (it's our mission) so you can be assured that your application will never be judged based on your religious belief, age, color, race, creed, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, political affiliation, ethnic origin, family status or disability.