Senior Customer Success Manager - ANZ at Tealium (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:47 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, May 19, 2022
WHO WE ARE
Tealium is the most trusted and world’s largest independent customer data platform. Tealium connects customer data – spanning web, mobile, offline, and IoT devices — so brands can connect with their customers. Tealium’s turnkey integration ecosystem supports more than 1,300 client-side and server-side vendors and technologies, empowering brands to create a unified, real-time customer data infrastructure.
Tealium’s customer data solutions encompass tag management, an API hub, a customer data platform with machine learning and AI, and data management solutions that make customer data more valuable, actionable, and secure. Tealium has been a trusted provider of customer data solutions for more than a decade, and more than 850 top businesses worldwide including Microsoft, Hyatt, Gap, HSBC and Novartis rely on Tealium to power their customer data strategies.
Team Tealium works and lives across the U.S. and in nearly 20 countries across the world. We are intentional about our culture, our investment in our team members and how we care and connect.
Tealium = Teal + Helium. Teal: a vibrant reflection that evokes authenticity, trustworthiness, reliability, open communication and clarity of thought. Helium: we rise above, a kinetic force that elevates our customers’ and our experiences beyond all others.
We win together with respect and appreciation for the talents required of all positions and the people who contribute to each of these.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a passionate, motivated, and driven individual to provide exceptional support throughout the lifecycle of a portfolio of Tealium customers. The ideal candidate will have both the technical and customer facing skills to resolve customer issues at a high rate, be knowledgeable enough in the digital marketing and data landscape to lead strategic conversations with our customers, and provide value to users by ensuring that we offer world class customer support. Through this role customers will achieve maximum value in their investments leading to retention, renewal, and referrals.
- Own the engagement, retention, and growth of your customers by building and nurturing relationships and ensuring the success of their strategies.
- Build and foster relationships with senior executives in business, IT and other various business units within our customer base.
- Work to drive customer product adoption and high utilization resulting in exceptional retention.
- Monitor health indicators, usage data, renewal dates and growth opportunities.
- Translate business challenges into Tealium features to address customer needs.
- Evangelize customer success stories and customer success systems and processes.
- Proactively identify risk and work with account team to develop and execute risk mitigation plans.
- Work closely with sales on identifying growth opportunities.
- Gain a working knowledge of the Tealium products to provide best practices and successful account plans.
- Create and execute joint accountability measures between Tealium and client.
WHY YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL
- BA/BS Degree3+ years of recent experience is required, e.g., implementing Tealium or other like products
- 4+ years of recent experience in Professional Services/Consulting/Customer Success/Business Development
- Passion for customer success & excellence
- You have a history of success as a consultant, pre-sales, technical account management, or equivalent
- You have a proven track record of achieving targets and goals
- You have experience managing large, complex projects and/or programs
- You have experience leading technical conversations and persuading others to take action based on requirements and value provided by solutions
- You have handled complex customers or situations and can demonstrate resolutions
- You have worked within a team environment with sales and services peers
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE WOWs ABOUT TEALIUM
At Tealium, we don’t just offer the ordinary, we provide the extraordinary:
- Tealium WOWs (Ways of Work), our award winning culture is how with think, act and connect together at Tealium
- Mosaic, our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion is grounded in our mosaic of diverse perspectives and shared belonging as we live in work across the US and in nearly 20 countries
- Tealium Cares, to promote caring in our communities, 15 hours of paid work time for volunteer activities and programs is offered annually
- Tealium Connects (remote-first working), enabling many of us to choose where we do our best work and offering new hire stipends of AUD $700 to assist with purchasing things we need to support a successful home office environment. We also have an amazing office set up in the city in case you want to use it
- Tealium Ownership, share in the success of Tealium by becoming an owner of Tealium beginning with new hire equity grants
- Tealium Time, unlimited paid time-off policy to offer flexibility to take time when needed and robust leave programs, including extended paid parental leave and company holidays
- Healium, health and wellness programs to help us be our best selves in the experiences of health, physical, mental, social, and even financial well-being and wellness
- Healium Be-Well Break, an annual all-company paid shutdown to provide a true break for us all. This year it will be July.
- Tealium LIFT (Learning is Facilitated at Tealium), offering a myriad of professional development opportunities with over 6,000 courses available on demand to best-in-class manager and leadership development programs
- Health and Related Benefits Programs, offering market competitive benefits programs
Collectively, we contribute our individual pieces (identity, experiences, heritage, backgrounds, religions, viewpoints, gender and more ) to form the mosaic of Team Tealium. It is our continuing philosophy to recruit and employ the best qualified individuals without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or any other protected characteristic. Tealium does not tolerate unlawful discrimination of any kind and strives to be an inclusive and respectful workplace.
The highly relevant and differentiated positioning of Tealium’s solutions makes this a unique and rewarding career opportunity.
*Offerings vary by level and location.
More Information on Tealium
Tealium operates in the Analytics industry. The company is located in San Diego, CA. Tealium was founded in 2008. It has 622 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 19 open jobs at Tealium, click here.
Read Full Job Description