Senior Commercial Account Executive at Robin (Remote)
Robin is the hybrid workplace company. Since 2014, we've empowered people to do their best work by building tech solutions that fuel vibrant workplace experiences. Our platform redefines work and community building for hybrid companies everywhere. It is our mission to empower people to do great work and foster a sense of community regardless of location.
What We're Looking For:
The Account Executive at Robin will manage a client book while continuously prospecting and closing new business. You'll be selling to IT, Facilities, Workplace and HR Departments by researching accounts and prospects. If this sounds as exciting to you as it does to us, we want to hear from you.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Amplify an account-based and consultative approach to sales.
- Sell Robin to IT, facilities, workplace and HR departments.
- Research accounts and prospects, lead demos, work with our sales engineers, and close business.
- Leverage and be proficient in Salesforce, ZoomInfo, Groove.
- Partner with the marketing and product teams to share prospect feedback.
- Meet monthly and quarterly quotas.
You'll Succeed In This Role If You Are:
- Experienced. You have 2-3 years of experience in a sales role - SaaS experience preferred.
- Organized. You structure your day and stay on top of things.
- Charismatic. People enjoy talking with you and you enjoy helping them tackle office roadblocks.
- Helpful. You're hungry to learn and teach. We invest heavily in making each other better.
- Curious. You're interested in different sales methodologies and picking the best elements to match your own style of selling.
- Patient. Our customers recognize our patience and empathy.
- Self-driven. You love measuring your own progress.
- Medical & Dental Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield covered at 100% for employee-only plans and 85% for family members.
- Vision Insurance offered through EyeMed
- Company sponsored 401k with up to a 3% match
- Incentive Stock Options
- 100% Paid Parental Leave
- Unlimited vacation time (that we actually use!)
- 12 company holidays
- Work from Anywhere
- Monthly Hybrid Stipend Program
- Equipment Stipend
- Weekly Meal Stipend through DoorDash
- Professional Development Stipend
- Talent Referral Program
- Recognition perks through Blueboard
- Travel to HQ for Remote Employees
We Celebrate Diversity
Robin is committed to creating a workplace that reflects the world around us. We believe that the key to good work is empowering our people and we know that diversity and inclusion are a large part of this equation. Our realities shape our everyday experiences and it's our responsibility to our employees, our customers and our communities to address the issues with workplace representation. Robin does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For office access, all Robinauts and visitors must provide documented proof of vaccination against COVID-19. If documentation is unavailable, Robinauts and visitors can provide either:- A negative COVID-19 test with results dated within 72 hours prior to their accessing the office, every time they access the office- OR for regular office users, proof of negative COVID-19 testing on at least a weekly basis.