Senior Client Partner, Large Customer Sales at Reddit
Reddit is a network of more than 100,000 communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies and passions. Reddit users submit, vote and comment on content, stories and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with more than 52 million daily active uniques, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Averaging 21B screen views per month, Reddit is the 5th most-trafficked site on the internet - and we're just getting started. If you’re excited about the online community space and building brand partnerships, we’d love to hear from you.
- Proactively manage and deepen relationships with existing advertising partners, both with agencies and directly with Fortune 500 clients to drive year-on-year Reddit revenue growth.
- Proactively construct upfront and joint business plan relationships with top client relationships.
- Establish mutually-beneficial relationships with new clients, educating them on Reddit and the Reddit ads platform
- Leverage agency and client direct relationships to identify new buyers of Reddit advertising products.
- Leverage data from multiple sources (internal & external) to inform client strategies and pitch proposals.
- Consistently meet deadlines for all projects (internal & external), actively volunteer in team meetings and Reddit special projects.
- Ownership of client meetings from agenda to final presentation, assigning roles to all meeting participants as needed, identifying outcomes for meetings, and setting client expectations ahead of time.
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients to communicate major platform updates, releases, changes, and/or opportunities that will deepen or expand the relationship.
- Provide strategic and consultative advice to clients in order to uplevel and grow the relationship.
- Collaborate with Reddit’s media planning and ad operations team to meet and exceed clients’ marketing goals.
- Shape Reddit’s native ads product roadmap, for mobile and in general, by aggregating and sharing client feedback and campaign metrics with cross-functional stakeholders
- Provide thought leadership and act as a Reddit evangelist at industry events.
- Mentor and train other team members.
- 7+ years of experience in online media sales
- Proven experience managing relationships up through C-level executives
- Deep industry expertise in specific verticals, product types, and/or measurement solutions.
- Reddit first approach
- Deep existing relationships within the agency and client direct space
- Subject matter expertise in the social media landscape and native advertising
- Demonstrated top-performer achievement against sales targets
- Ability to lead special projects.
- BA / BS degree or equivalent work experience
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].