Reddit is a network of more than 100,000 communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies and passions. Reddit users submit, vote and comment on content, stories and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with more than 50 million daily active people, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Our sales team is growing and we are looking for our first Sr. Client Partner in Berlin to help agencies and advertisers achieve their marketing objectives on the Reddit advertising platform. As an early member of our growing sales team, you will be a critical part of shaping our strategy and product roadmap.
Averaging 21B screen views per month, Reddit is the 5th most-trafficked site on the internet - and we're just getting started. If you’re excited about the online community space and building brand partnerships, we’d love to hear from you.
What you'll do:
- Manage and deepen relationships with existing advertising partners, both with agencies and directly with Fortune 500 clients
- Establish mutually-beneficial relationships with new clients, educating them on Reddit and the Reddit ads platform
- Leverage agency and client direct relationships to identify new buyers of Reddit advertising products.
- Collaborate with Reddit’s media planning and ad operations team to meet and exceed clients’ marketing goals
- Shape Reddit’s native ads product roadmap, for mobile and in general, by aggregating and sharing client feedback and campaign metrics with cross-functional stakeholders
- Provide thought leadership and act as a Reddit evangelist at industry events.
- Consulting with clients to provide a user experience that delights Reddit’s audience.
What We Can Expect From You:
- 6+ years of experience in online media sales
- User-first orientation
- Deep relationships within the agency and client direct space
- Proven experience engaging with senior executives on their marketing strategy
- Subject matter expertise in the social media landscape and native advertising
- Demonstrated high achievement against sales targets
- BA / BS degree or equivalent work experience
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].