Senior Client Partner, Key Accounts at Reddit (San Francisco, CA)
Reddit is a network of more than 100,000 communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies and passions. Reddit users submit, vote and comment on content, stories and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with more than 50 million daily active people, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Reddit is seeking a Client Partner to join the Key Accounts team within our Mid-Market Sales organization, helping agencies and advertisers achieve their marketing objectives on the Reddit advertising platform. As a member of the Key Accounts team, you'd be responsible for scaling relationships with our highest-potential clients in Mid-Market to unlock larger and longer-term deals.
- Manage and deepen relationships with existing advertising partners, both agencies and end clients
- Identify areas of additional opportunity within existing client relationships, including new lines of business, and move them through to close
- Collaborate with Account Managers to create long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships between your customer base and Reddit
- Act as the CEO of your book of business, and take full ownership of strategic bets, revenue forecasting, and ensuring operational rigor
- Communicate feedback on our sales processes, narratives, and products in order to advocate for customers and improve the team's effectiveness and efficiency
- Shape Reddit’s native ads product roadmap, for mobile and in general, by aggregating and sharing client feedback and campaign metrics with cross-functional stakeholders
- 5+ years of experience in online media sales
- Users-first orientation
- Demonstrated high achievement against sales targets
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in unstructured environments
- BA / BS degree or equivalent work experience
This role is based out of San Francisco, CA.
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].