As a Senior Business Development Representative (BDR) for Relativity Patents , you will be the first point of contact for our future customers and users. Your primary responsibilities will be to find new prospects, confirm their interest, and book the first meeting between these prospects and your Account Executives. You'll also be a member of one of the most exciting teams Relativity, helping us grow our newest product, Relativity Patents.
Relativity Patents is an AI-powered search and workflow solution, helping patent attorneys and patent searchers improve work quality, save time, and save money. By putting the power of AI in the hands of patent lawyers, you'll help them be more effective and automate the most painful and repetitive parts of their job.
Your Role in Action
- Be Hungry. As a BDR, your success will depend on maintaining a high volume of daily activities-calls, emails, LinkedIn posts, and more. Our company core value "Be humble and stay hungry" is the perfect expression of your drive and ambition.
- Be Meticulous. You love a good checklist. Crossing off your highest priority tasks each day gives you a small moment of joy ever time. You track your activities accurately and never miss a follow up. Finally, you believe deep down that "If it's not in the CRM, it didn't happen." (Our CRM is Salesforce).
- Deliver Results. You take pride not just in your activity volume, but on the results. In this role, that means booking meetings consistently every week with high quality leads, by leveraging the tools, resources, and playbooks available to you.
- Be the "Sales Psychiatrist." As the first person to meet most of our future customers, you're a great listener, you're positive and persistent, and you're great at building relationships quickly. You help our prospective customers open up about their pain points, you identify patterns across these conversations, and you share those insights with your Account Execs and Product colleagues.
- Constantly learn and adjust. While managing your day-to-day outreach, you're also thinking strategically about what's working and what's not. You love running structured experiments, testing new hypotheses, gathering the data needed to answer pressing business questions, and iterating from there. To do so, you build discrete campaigns and track their results.
- Act like an owner. You're excited to be a full member of the cross-functional Patents product and commercial team. You're ready to help us crush our goals and grow this new business!
- Develop the experience to become an Enterprise Sales Professional in the tech industry
- Some business-related experience in sales, client-facing, marketing, or consulting roles
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or other CRM platforms is preferred
- Experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator for research, planning, and social selling across a designated set of accounts is preferred
- Experience working with SalesLoft is a plus
- Experience with Inside Sales, B2B Sales, Lead Generation, Prospecting, Fundraising is a plus
- Experience with MS Office
- Experience guiding business objectives
- Relevant work experience with interpreting data to tell a story
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences-and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
Transparency in Coverage Information
The Transparency in Coverage Final Rule requires disclosure of the negotiated rates with in-network providers and the historic allowed amounts paid to out-of-network providers, for all health plans available to employers. Files containing this information for the plans covered are published on this page.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.