Who we are
Lilt is a language translation services and technology company. We're building the next generation of localization, making it possible for every organization to communicate with their customers in the language of their choice through Lilt's high-quality, scalable, and affordable translation services.
We recruit the world's best human translators and equip them with our software, allowing them to translate better and faster than ever. By combining human expertise and machine efficiency in a complete enterprise localization solution, we can deliver technology-enabled translation services to our customers.
Lilt is backed by some of the world's leading investors including Sequoia Capital, Intel Capital, and Redpoint. Our customers include some of the largest Fortune 500 companies in the world who rely on Lilt every day to provide more personal customer experiences in 300+ languages.
Our team has hubs in the Bay Area, Indianapolis, Washington DC, Berlin, Dublin, and London.
What you’ll do
In collaboration with our Head of Public Sector, the Senior AE will lead and direct all sales activities for managed platform clients in the FED/CIV and International Space. This includes, but is not limited to, coordinating lead gen activities with Business Operations and Marketing, scheduling technical exchange meetings, training, engineering support, and issue resolution as well as facilitating coordination between the customer and Lilt’s product and engineering teams. The culmination of these efforts will result in successful attainment of yearly sales quotas and ever-increasing value in the Fed/Civ & International pipeline.
This role will work remotely from Washington D.C. until such time as the Company establishes permanent office premises, at which time this role will be expected to work in the office in a hybrid capacity.
Key responsibilities include:
- Sell Lilt Managed Platform software and supporting capabilities.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors; create a vision with the customer and lead internal teams to transform that vision into solutions.
- Serve as the internal customer advocate. Liaise between the customer and internal teams to clarify how their mission requirements can be met through Lilt’s products, including the plan, scope and work required.
- Coordinate the involvement of other internal support functions as needed.
- Help discover word revenue opportunities and work closely with word revenue staff as appropriate.
- Own and organize all account logistics: meeting management (agenda, attendees next steps); QBRs, etc.
- Manage the business-related matters of the customers: billing/accounting, contracts, etc.
- Work closely with Business Operations to communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders. Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Up to 25% travel may be required.
Successful candidates will have:
- Minimum of 15 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree or 4 years and an advanced degree.
- Active DoD TS/SCI clearance highly desired; ability to obtain a clearance is required.
- Experience in consultative selling for complex environments, necessitates serving as selling in aa conduit between and among all account stakeholders
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- A background in business consulting, or change management is a plus.
- Proven ability to manage multiple high-visibility sales deals at once.
- Proven ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Success in this position also hinges on systems/engineering experience, or the ability to learn technical concepts- mainly software related- quickly.
- BA/BS is preferred.
- MBA is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What we offer:
- Compensation: Competitive salary, meaningful equity, and 401k matching.
- Health care: Employees receive coverage of medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Monthly lifestyle benefit stipend via the Fringe platform to allow employees to customize benefits to their lifestyle
Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
All US employees are required to be vaccinated per Lilt's Company policy (some exceptions may apply)
Lilt is an equal opportunity employer. We extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to an individual’s race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, veteran or marital status, pregnancy, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. We are committed to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.
More Information on Lilt
Lilt operates in the Information Technology industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA and Indianapolis, IN. Lilt was founded in 2015. It has 288 total employees. To see all 40 open jobs at Lilt, click here.
Read Full Job Description