Senior Account Specialist - HC/HE at Lockton Companies (St. Louis, MO)
| St. Louis, MO
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:06 p.m. (CST) on Sunday, June 12, 2022
Responsible for providing technical support on assigned accounts under the general guidance of the unit manager. Will support the unit by performing the essential duties of the position as outlined below.
- Set up new clients in Client Master, Nexsure, and ImageRight.
- Set up annual ImageRight files for assigned accounts.
- Create new exposure template or flip from existing exposure workbook; update formatting for new term.
- Pull loss runs and create loss summary including large loss detailed breakout.
- Update statement of value with flood zones for all locations. Update wind and earthquake zones at account executive direction.
- Schedule internal pre-renewal meeting. Consult with account executive on invitees, timing, and venue.
- Close out open endorsements.
- Use loss runs for loss forecasting needs, if applicable.
- Update Nexsure with NI/entities per client renewal updates.
- Order experience mod - compare to expiring, advise both account manager and account executive of any change.
- Pull expiring QA coverage workbooks, along with new carriers, as quotes arrive for comparison.
- Review provisions in account specialist certificate holder reports that must be endorsed to policies.
- Send copies of proposal docs to unit manager/account executive.
- Premium finance quotes, if applicable.
- Issue invoices and surplus lines filings.
- Send carrier invoices to accounting.
- Update Nexsure to reflect accurate account team assignments.
- Prepare binders.
- Create/update/send program graphic (include LFS) per account manager instructions.
- Create claims kit and send to claims Associate.
- Email renewal deliverables to client.
- Forward underlying binders to Excess carrier(s).
- Workers' Compensation posting notices to account specialist.
- Track policy receipts and update shared policy tracker.
- Check policies for assigned accounts in accordance with company procedures.
- Follow-up on open endorsements and update annualization tracker and historical premium summary.
- Set audit follow-up for 60 days post expiration as applicable.
- Bachelor's degree in business or relevant insurance experience.
- General understanding of Commercial Property/Casualty coverages.
- At least one+ year(s) of company or agency experience in commercial insurance services.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) or similar software applications.
- Organizational and time management skills to prioritize heavy workloads to meet time-sensitive deadlines.
- Willingness to expand knowledge and effectiveness in insurance industry by successful completion of extended insurance education beyond continuing education requirements for licensing.
- Firm, fluent grasp of English language with above average verbal, written, and interpersonal skills to interact with Associates at all levels of responsibility.
More Information on Lockton Companies
Lockton Companies operates in the Insurance industry. The company is located in Bellevue, WA, Irvine, CA, Denver, CO, Omaha, NE, Kansas City, MO, Chicago, IL, New York, NY and Farmington, CT. Lockton Companies was founded in 1966. It has 7500 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 94 open jobs at Lockton Companies, click here.
Read Full Job Description