The Programmatic & Digital Media Senior Account Manager role is part of the Metric Theory Programmatic & Media team. The P&M team helps to develop and execute direct buys with online publishers, as well as programmatic media buying across ad mediums (CTV, display, video & more). The Senior Account Manager is responsible for day-to-day set up, trafficking, monitoring, and optimization of programmatic media campaigns across multiple buying platforms. The Senior Account Manager will serve a portfolio of clients and collaborate across an integrated team to ensure media plans are delivered flawlessly in line with customer processes and standards. You would be joining Metric Theory’s fastest growing team on the ground floor.
- Determine the best digital media plan across programmatic and direct partners
- Serve as the client-facing programmatic digital media lead on account teams (usually comprised of an account lead, paid search lead & paid social lead)
- Set-up & launch of programmatic media campaigns working across a variety of DSPs
- RFP and select direct media partners across a variety of top publications
- Oversee the RFP, launch, and post campaign stages with a variety of media publications
- Coordinate with ad ops on ad trafficking in DCM, as well as guiding floodlight and tracking set up for net new advertisers
- Monitor media in-flight campaign pacing, budgets, optimizations and results, both in-flight and post buy
- Troubleshooting trafficking issues related to creative, publisher implementation & escalating to 3rd party vendors. Create reports and provide data-driven recommendations that support optimizing campaigns towards client’s desired KPIs
- Measure impact and effectiveness of campaigns using quantitative and qualitative metrics to share with account lead and client side contact
- Provide subject matter expertise on executing programmatic media campaigns across different programmatic platforms
- 3+ years of experience in programmatic and/or digital direct media management
- Experience working with at least one of the following: DV360, The Trade Desk, Amazon DSP, QuantCast
- Experience working with or familiarity of DCM
- Experience with CTV/OTT, digital audio, native, high impact, or direct buys (at least 1 category)
- Experience presenting programmatic and digital media performance and strategy in a client-facing scenario
Please note that even if you do not meet all of the above criteria, we encourage you to apply!
Why We’re Frequently Ranked a Best Place to Work
- Work-life balance with an emphasis on personal well-being, including employee assistance programs and subscriptions to Headspace and Talkspace
- Authentic commitment to DEI efforts and sustainable growth. (Why Sir Martin Sorrell signed The Climate Pledge here!)
- Unlimited PTO and well-being days, 15 company-wide holidays including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, and Indigenous People’s Day - to name a few!
- Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage with employer paid HRA to cover out of pocket expenses, guaranteed 401K contribution (even when you don’t contribute $1), pet insurance for our at-home companions, fertility care and 16 weeks of paid parental leave - and support for you when you return to work!
- Employee-centered work model with hybrid or fully remote opportunities
- Individualized recognition for contributions and new ideas, affording employees the opportunity to make a difference on Day 1
- A commitment to developing you and your career through a two-year career development program
- Built in NYC's Best Company Benefits in 2022
- Built In NYC's Best Midsize Companies to Work 2022 (and Colorado!)
- Built In San Francisco’s List of Companies with the Best Benefits 2021
- Digiday Award for Most Dedicated to Employee Growth 2020
- US Search Award for Best Large Agency of 2020
- Search Engine Land Agency of The Year in 2019
- Digiday Worklife Award in 2019
- Inc. Best Workplaces 2017, 2018 and 2019
- Denver Business Journal’s Best Places to Work 2017-2021
- Our Search Marketers Get Recognized Too!
Compensation for Colorado Applicants:
- This role is exempt
- Base Salary: $65,000 - $75,000
- Target Annualized Cash Bonus: $10,000
- Target Total Cash: $75,000 - $85,000
As an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, age (over 40), or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws where we operate. Our career development and mentorship programs help make sure all employees have an equal opportunity to grow and expand their personal and professional development.