Senior Account Manager-MENAT K-12 (Dubai Remote) at Turnitin
When you join Turnitin, you'll be welcomed into a company that is a recognized innovator in the global education space. For more than 20 years, Turnitin has partnered with educational institutions to promote honesty, consistency, and fairness across all subject areas and assessment types. Over 16,000 academic institutions, publishers, and corporations use our services: Gradescope by Turnitin, iThenticate, Turnitin Feedback Studio, Turnitin Originality, Turnitin Similarity, ExamSoft, and ProctorExam.
Turnitin has offices in Australia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Mexico, the Netherlands, the Philippines, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Our diverse community of colleagues are all unified by a shared desire to make a difference in education. Come join us, and let's make change together.Job Description
As a Turnitin Senior Account Manager you are responsible for a defined book of business, with the objective of ensuring that K-12 customers obtain maximum value from their Turnitin products and services; therefore ensuring the growth of your portfolio. You will proactively prioritise and strategize your accounts establishing yourself as a trusted advisor and thought leader.
Key Responsibilities and Outputs
- Develop and maintain effective segmented growth strategies and account plans for all accounts to maximise the growth and minimize churn of your portfolio.
- Increase customer value by delivering appropriate Turnitin solutions.
- Identify low usage accounts and work with customers and the Professional Education Services team to drive adoption and usage.
- Identify Cross- and Upsell opportunities within your account base, building plans to utilize these opportunities and take action to close them accordingly
- Identify any ‘At Risk’ accounts and define and execute risk mitigation plans.
- Ensure the renewal process is executed timely and effectively.
- Be a thought leader and trusted advisor to your customers and maintain an effective contact strategy, expanding your sphere of influence across roles, faculties and departments within each institution.
- Ensure effective time balance between your customers to maximise growth, mitigate risk and reduce churn across a large portfolio
- Provide accurate, complete and timely forecasting reports.
- Gain and maintain complete knowledge of the functionality of Turnitin’s products and services.
- Gain and maintain deep relevant knowledge of the EdTech industry that will allow you to act as a thought leader.
- Collaborate constructively within the Turnitin organization in order to ensure optimal services and support is provided to customers.
- Proven characteristics for success. (3-7 that are crucial to the role)
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with various levels of stakeholders
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills
- A self starter
- Motivated and passionate personality that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills
- A passion for education
- Fluency in English and Arabic
- Knowledge of CRM systems
- A comfortable, and confident public speaker making presentations to audiences ranging in size from one to several hundred people.
- Eager to make a difference within the education sector
- 5+ years experience in a commercial role with the education sector
- Familiarity with technology products in the Education environment considered a plus
- Expert user of Salesforce
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution, or equivalent experience
Our Mission is to ensure the integrity of global education and meaningfully improve learning outcomes.
Our Values underpin everything we do.
Customer Centric - We realize our mission to ensure integrity and improve learning outcomes by putting educators and learners at the center of everything we do.
Passion for Learning - We seek out teammates that are constantly learning and growing and build a workplace which enables them to do so.
Integrity - We believe integrity is the heartbeat of Turnitin. It shapes our products, the way we treat each other, and how we work with our customers and vendors.
Action & Ownership - We have a bias toward action and empower teammates to make decisions.
One Team - We strive to break down silos, collaborate effectively, and celebrate each other’s successes.
Global Mindset - We respect local cultures and embrace diversity. We think globally and act locally to maximize our impact on education.
Seeing Beyond the Job Ad
At Turnitin, we recognize it’s unrealistic for candidates to fulfill 100% of the criteria in a job ad. We encourage you to apply if you meet the majority of the requirements because we know that skills evolve over time. If you’re willing to learn and evolve alongside us, join our team!
Turnitin, LLC is committed to the policy that all persons have equal access to its programs, facilities and employment. We strongly encourage applications from people of color, persons with disabilities, women, and the LGBTQ+ community, regardless of age, gender, religion, marital or veterans status.