Senior Account Executive at Paperless Parts, Inc. (San Diego, CA)
Paperless Parts provides the manufacturing industry with a SaaS platform that empowers the next generation of manufacturers to join the digital age. When manufacturers use our product, they free up valuable time for faster quoting and estimating, leading to increased profitability and reduced manual steps. From life-saving medical devices to critical components that unlock new depths of outer space, our customers produce parts that go into some of the world’s coolest and most impactful products. It is our mission to enable manufacturers with the technology they need to drive innovation forward.
We are a team of motivated and hardworking creators and doers. If you’re looking to have a direct impact on a Series B fast-scaling company that is revolutionizing an essential industry, read on and apply!
Due to the nature of our business and interaction with external clients, Paperless Parts has a COVID-19 vaccination and booster mandate. (Unvaccinated persons may request medical or religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis). This position requires activities that are subject to US Export Control Laws and require US Citizenship or Green Card Holder.
Reporting to the VP of Sales, we are seeking a Senior Account Executive who wants to be a part of a startup that is changing the world of manufacturing! In this role, you will work directly with potential customers to showcase our product with the goal of solving real-world manufacturing problems. Account Executives drive the company’s core revenue and are an essential component of our overall success.
Who you are:
You are a proactive and charismatic individual undaunted by failure or the word "no". You're curious about our customer's problems and thrive on solutions for them so their revenue can increase and their company can succeed. You recognize the value of genuine relationship building, clear communication, and persistence.
- Managing all aspects of the sales conversation with your prospects
- Push existing sales opportunities forward, conduct captivating demos to outbound/inbound leads, and collaborate with internal teams to create valuable customer solutions.
- Generate list of prospective customers and manage the entire sales cycle from initial call to close
- Partner with teams across the business to ensure that expectations set during the sales process are met in delivery
- Leverage Salesforce to manage all sales activities
- Understand the competitive landscape and determine how to best position Paperless Parts in the market
- As part of the Paperless Parts team, further the company-wide DEI & social impact initiatives
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- At least 5+ years of outside sales experience
- Experience leading or managing a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Consistent track record of 100%+ quota attainment
- Background in SaaS sales preferred, but not required
- Experience selling to machine shops or the manufacturing side of product manufacturers preferred, but not required
- Have managed entire sales cycles from demo to close
- Travel required: 25% a month, proof of COVID-19 vaccination and booster required
Paperless Parts Life
Culture: At Paperless Parts, we value intentionality, persistence and relationships. We live and breathe these values every day. As a fast-growing company, we’re continually improving what we’ve built while still building from the ground up.
Boston Office: Our office is full of energy; people regularly collaborate to solve complex problems. We recognize that people work well in different environments and have intentionally designed our office to provide collaborative spaces and quiet focus areas. We operate on a hot desk system which is when employees can grab any available desk on a first-come, first-serve basis. Our height-adjustable desks are set up with additional monitors, and employees are provided with the latest Apple technology to support productivity. Because we value the safety of our team, all employees and guests must be fully vaccinated to enter our office.
Our headquarters is located in downtown Boston, MA, across the street from Faneuil Hall and easily accessible to most transit routes (Red/Blue/Orange/Green Line) or a 10-minute walk from both South and North Station.
Encinitas Office: Our California office is our newest office which seats about 15 hardworking BDRs and Account Executives individuals. The office has an open floor plan with several conference rooms to encourage collaboration with your colleagues in California and TV's to connect with those sitting in Boston or remotely. The office comes stocked with snacks, coffee and regularly catered meals. The office is walking distance from Downtown Encinitas, the Coaster train stop, and tons of restaurants, bars, and activities on the 101.
Benefits: We value you and your family. With this in mind, full-time employees are provided:
100% coverage of health, dental, and vision for you and your dependent
Competitive pay and equity
13+ paid holidays
Work from home and hybrid flexibility
Company-sponsored wellness stipend/free gym membership
Company-sponsored life, disability, and voluntary life insurance
Pre-tax Commuter and FSA/Dependent Care FSA
Employee recognition program
Paperless Parts is committed to cultivating an equitable, inclusive, and supportive environment for all employees. We believe this environment creates a safe space for employees to share their experiences, brainstorm ideas, and grow their careers. Paperless Parts is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.