Senior Account Executive at Bloomerang (Remote)
- Are you a passionate and curious go-getter that wants the opportunity to make an impact in a high-growth and fast-paced SaaS company?
- Are you excited about helping nonprofits reach, engage and retain the donors they depend on to achieve their vision for a better world?
- Does your company have a philanthropic mascot (Blossom the Orangutan) that oversees their 97% customer retention rate and stellar NPS scores?
If you answered yes to those first few questions then you may be just what we are looking for in our next Sr Account Executive.
- Through acquisition, Kindful and Bloomerang have joined forces in supporting tens of thousands of non profit professionals globally. Our stand-out team of 200+ employees believes in the value of life with a mission, and they take great pleasure in helping passionate charities make smart decisions that help them reach out, grow, and thrive through easy-to-use software. Together, we’ve created the highest-rated fundraising/donor CRM platform on the market and we are excited for the opportunity to add folks like yourself to our best-in-class culture.
- As an Sr. Account Executive, you will help drive company revenue by bringing on net new customers who understand the value that Bloomerang can provide to various unique nonprofit organizations. This means running a problem-centric sales process and setting the right expectations for success with the platform. You will have a deep understanding of sales methodology and forecasting and have experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles.
- You will own the full sales cycle and quickly build rapport and trust with nonprofits.
- You will win a minimum of 30%+ of deals sourced by inbound & outbound sales development as well as build a pipeline of new sales opportunities using self-generated prospecting techniques.
- Immerse yourself in the nonprofit community and become a trust advisor so you can help educate prospects on the value of Bloomerang.
- Facilitate in depth discovery calls, perform live products demonstrations and conduct pricing discussions of the software and services Bloomerang offers.
- Effectively deliver high forecast accuracy and pipeline management.
- Act as mentor to the business development team and other sales colleagues.
The Ideal Candidate Will
- Have a proven track record of success selling software to nonprofits or B2B companies.
- Demonstrate, proven success in lead generation, prospecting, contract negotiations and closing customers
- Collaborate with peers, particularly around best practices, competitive intel and sales strategy
- Show Empathy - Be a good person to peers and prospects.
- Coachable - A thirst to learn and distill sales best practices to colleagues and customers
- Adaptable - You have the ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Be a competitive, team player
- Exhibit passion and excitement about our product, industry and audience
- Be highly motivated, adaptable and entrepreneurial
- Competitive Health Insurance Including Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, and FSA
- 401(k) With Company Match
- Paid Parental and Medical Leave
- Generous PTO Allotment, 12 Paid Holidays, 2 Floating Holidays, 4 Paid Community Days
- Flexible Work Schedules, Remote Friendly Environment
- Swanky HQ With Every 90’s Game System, Bike Trail Passes, and On-Site Gym
- Company Bonus Plan for an opportunity to share the rewards of our success.
- Employee wellness with a free subscription to Headspace.
This is a full-time, permanent position, either fully remote or based in our Indianapolis or Nashville HQ. We do not offer Visa sponsorship or relocation assistance at this time.
We are currently registered to employ in the following states: Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Michigan, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin
Applicants with disabilities may contact [email protected] to request accommodation in completing an employment application.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Bloomerang does not accept agency resumes.