Senior Account Executive at SADA (Remote)
Join SADA as a Senior Account Executive!
As a Senior Account Executive at SADA, you will be facilitating and reinforcing relationships with various C-Suites to sell professional services related to Google Cloud initiatives. We are looking for someone collaborative who can work alongside Google Cloud field sellers to sell large scale professional services to enterprises, as well as successfully selling independently to SADA’s large roster of enterprise clients.
- As a professional services sales lead, meet territorial quota for selling professional services.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with Googlers
- Partner with Googlers as a peer during the various sales processes for major accounts
- Identify leads and close sales with enterprise accounts; professional services is the focus for this role
- Understand and demonstrate a technical understanding of Google platform offerings
- Qualify sales opportunities, set proper customer expectations, and handle negotiations
- Direct the sales process involving other SADA resources, such as Sales Engineers, Solution Architects, and Deployment Project Managers
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Create, validate, and close new business opportunities
- Consistently develop a pipeline to successfully achieve assigned revenue goals
- Effectively structure, write, deliver proposals, presentations, and overcome objections
Pathway to Success
#ThinkOneStepAhead: At SADA we are in the business of change. We are focused on leading-edge technology that is ever-evolving. We embrace change enthusiastically and encourage agility. This means that not only do our teams know that change is inevitable, but they embrace this change to continuously expand their skills, preparing for future customer needs.
Your success starts by positively impacting the direction of a fast-growing practice with vision and passion. You will be measured quarterly by the breadth, magnitude, and quality of your contributions, your ability to estimate accurately, how well you collaborate with your peers, and the consultative polish you bring to customer interactions.
Required Travel - 25% travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events.
Customer Facing - You will interact with customers on a regular basis, sometimes daily, other times weekly/bi-weekly. Common touch points occur when qualifying potential opportunities, at project kickoff, throughout the engagement as progress is communicated, and at project close. You can expect to interact with a range of customer stakeholders, including engineers, technical project managers, and executives.
Onboarding/Training - The first several weeks of onboarding are dedicated to learning and will encompass learning materials/assignments and compliance training, as well as meetings with relevant individuals. Details of the timeline are shared closer to the start date.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years experience in selling professional and/or managed services in the technology industry. Experience in the relevant financial services / telecommunications industry is a strong asset.
- Closed at least 5 seven-figure professional services contracts with new accounts
- Demonstrated record of consistently exceeding sales goals
- Understanding of how to sell services is critical
- Demonstrated knowledge about GCP and managed/professional services
- Ability to negotiate contracts, deliverables and price
- Experience developing sales proposals
- Great verbal communication and presentation skills
Values: We built our core values on themes that internally compel us to deliver our best to our partners, our customers and to each other. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to SADA’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Make Them Rave
- Be Data Driven
- Think One Step Ahead
- Drive Purposeful Impact
- Do The Right Thing
Work with the best: SADA has been the largest partner in North America for Google Cloud portfolio of products since 2016 and has been named the 2021, 2020, 2019, and 2018 Google Cloud Global Reseller Partner of the Year. SADA has also been awarded Best Place to Work year after year by the Business Intelligence Group, Inc. Magazine, as well as LA Business Journal!
Benefits: Unlimited PTO, Paid Parental Leave, competitive and attractive compensation, performance-based bonuses, paid holidays, rich medical, dental, vision plans, life, short and long-term disability insurance, 401K/RRSP with match, as well as Google Certified training programs.
Business Performance: SADA has been named to the INC 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies list for 15 years in a row garnering Honoree status. CRN has also named SADA on the Top 500 Global Solutions Providers for the past 5 years. The overall culture continues to evolve with engineering at its core: 3200+ projects completed, 4000+ customers served, 10K+ workloads and 30M+ users migrated to the cloud.