Senior Account Executive at Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. (Atlanta, GA)
| Atlanta, GA
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:59 p.m. (CST) on Saturday, June 11, 2022
The Senior Account Executive is primarily responsible for revenue generation through strategic alliances with prospects. This role will be responsible for increasing sales and profitability by leveraging resources for sourcing and completing the sales process into larger accounts. Our Headquarters is in Cedar Rapids Iowa, but this can be a remote position.
Education and Experience:
- Generate new business through prospecting, and other developed strategies.
- Develop trusted relationships with prospects and clients while representing MSUITE with integrity and professionalism.
- Become adept at identifying the critical business issues our customers face.
- Work with domain experts and outside sources to leverage relationships and navigate through complex sales processes.
- Achieve or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
- Stay up to date with new product features and product launches.
- Stay informed on our customers' business issues, industry trends, and competitive offerings.
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in CRM
- Occasionally participate in industry events or networking opportunities as required.
- Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience.
- Collaborate with Implementation Team and Solution Engineers to meet all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines.
Education and Experience:
- Have 4 to 6 years of successful B2B sales experience, in software or SaaS
- Experience with Microsoft Office products
- Experience using CRMs
- Have proven ability to communicate effectively through telephone, email, and in person
- Construction Industry experience is a plus
- Knowledge of design tools like Autodesk Revit is a plus
- Previous training in sales methodology a plus
- Consultative Sales of SaaS (SMB or Enterprise)
- Deal Hunter
- Process Oriented
- Sharp Focus and self-motivated
- Passionate and Passion for Helping
More Information on Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. operates in the Consumer Web industry. The company is located in New Britain, CT, Towson, MD, Montpeilier, IN and Fishers, IN. Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. was founded in 2022. It has 26297 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 2 open jobs at Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., click here.
Read Full Job Description