Senior Account Executive - West at Recurly (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:25 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, June 15, 2022
Recurly, Inc. provides a versatile subscription management platform to manage the entire subscription lifecycle for market-leading brands worldwide. Subscription businesses such as Sling TV, BarkBox, FabFitFun, Cinemark and Fubo.tv depend on Recurly to harness the power of the subscription model and drive recurring revenue growth. Since its launch in 2009, Recurly has deployed subscription billing for thousands of companies across 42 countries. Our platform empowers billions of credit card transactions and has enabled customers to recover $450 million + in Revenue.
Recurly is backed by Accel-KKR, a leading technology-focused private equity firm with over $9 billion in capital commitments. The partnership offers Recurly access to significant capital and resources to make continued investments in technology and platform innovation and expand our go-to-market initiatives.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Recurly is hiring remotely across the US depending on role and experience.
We are growing! Join us to make subscriptions a competitive advantage for businesses worldwide. Are you looking to join a company in a hyper-growth market where every single day provides an opportunity to learn something new, inspire others and to be inspired? Do you feel excited about having a significant impact on growth? Then, don’t wait any longer and join us!
Recurly is a leading subscription management platform at the forefront of the booming “subscription economy”. We power subscriptions for clients like SlingTV, CBS Interactive, BarkBox, and many more! We’re currently looking for an experienced Senior Account Executive to continue our growth with key accounts. The Senior Account Executive should be a hunter who can identify and build relationships with prospects, take a consultative approach to selling and manage deals from end-to-end.
- Manage and close sales opportunities from beginning to end - identifying and qualifying prospects, aligning Recurly value with prospect needs, negotiating and closing deals.
- Create a territory plan to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Build and manage a pipeline of qualified prospects sufficient to meet quarterly/annual quota requirements
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Recurly’s product, technology, competitors and industry trends
- Be able to provide a tailored, technical demonstration of the Recurly solution and it’s benefits
- 3+ years of experience in a quota carrying sales role
- Track record of over-achieving quota in past positions
- Proven experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles- demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management and selling to multiple constituents in the same cycle ranging from Business, IT Executives and C-Level program owners
- Expert level verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Ability to travel as necessary related to customer meetings
- Update industry knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Roll up your sleeves attitude and willingness to be a relentless collaborator, excellent teammate and process innovator - and a desire to never stop learning or growing.
As a full-time employee, Recurly offers competitive benefits programs, perks and options designed to fit your needs and the needs of your family. We offer medical, dental and vision benefits and a menu from which to choose options that work best for you and eligible dependents. We also offer life insurance, short and long-term disability, hospital indemnity, critical illness coverage, employee accident protection, health savings account (HSA) with company contribution & flexible spending account (FSA) options, employee assistance program, Legal and Pet Insurance.
Other perks may include:
Optional remote or in office work
401(k) Retirement Plan and company match
Flex Time Off
Monthly internet stipend
Recurly is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law. Recurly is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]
More Information on Recurly
Recurly operates in the Fintech industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA. Recurly was founded in 2009. It has 270 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 12 open jobs at Recurly, click here.
Read Full Job Description