TheGuarantors is a cutting edge fintech company whose mission is to improve renting affordability and accessibility for millions of renters nationwide. Its flagship financial and insurance products include Lease Guarantee, allowing renters to qualify for the home of their dreams, and Security Deposit Replacement, a highly affordable alternative to cash security deposits.
Fresh off a $50M Series C funding round, TheGuarantors has more than doubled its revenue annually since inception, tripled its revenue in 2021 alone, and is rapidly expanding its footprint, team, and product in 2022. The company also ranks as one of Inc. 5000’s fastest-growing companies, Forbes’ best startup employers, and most recently one of The Financial Times’ fastest growing companies in America.
We’re looking for an experienced account executive to own their territory for our residential business. You’ll be stepping into a newer book of business and be expected to grow it through new logo acquisition and the growth of existing accounts. Experience selling solutions to the multifamily industry is a must and experience with enterprise customers (NMHC Top 50) is preferred.
The role is remote.
What You Will Need
- Ability to manage an inbound lead pipeline and outbound lead gen
- Ability to interface with asset managers, CFOs, directors of leasing, regional property managers
- Ability to make a business case for using a financing product
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders to close deals
- Experience with HubSpot or other sequencing/drip campaign tools
- Google suite/Microsoft Office proficient
- Interested in collaborating with SVP to improve an existing process
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, quantitative, writing, and communication skills
- Thrives in a quickly evolving environment
- Solution-oriented seller
- Desire to grow within the organization
Real estate, multi-family, rental sales experience
Ability to manage and reach goals set by the company
Does this role not quite match your skills, but you’re still interested in what we're doing? Stay In Touch and be one of the first to hear about future opportunities!
TheGuarantors is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to an inclusive environment for all.
Read Full Job Description