Senior Account Executive, Singapore at LivePerson (Remote)
LivePerson (NASDAQ:LPSN) is a Conversational AI company creating digital experiences that are Curiously Human. Every person is unique, and our technology makes it possible for companies, including leading brands like Singtel, Telstra, Optus, HSBC, Rakuten, KDDI, Uniqlo, to treat their audiences that way at scale. Nearly a billion conversational interactions are powered by our Conversational Cloud each month.
You'll be successful at LivePerson if you are excited to build something from the ground up. You excel by finding daily opportunities to grow at the same pace as the technology we're building, and you build partnerships that improve our business. Likewise, you're someone who sees feedback as a chance to learn and believe decisions powered by data are the norm. You care about the wellbeing of others and yourself.
We are looking for a motivated Senior Account Executive to accelerate our growth in South East Asia, Hong Kong and Taiwan. Reporting to the VP - Asia, you will need to identify and increase sales with new customers - always looking to focus on where we can play a greater role in driving more seamless customer experiences.You will:
- Exceed monthly / quarterly sales targets by creating new opportunities and selling our conversational AI solutions into new accounts.
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against important performance metrics, with an emphasis on new business sales.
- Territory identification and research, to formalise a go to market territory strategy and create a qualified target account list within 30 days.
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge.
- Engage with prospect organisations to position LivePerson products through strategic value-based selling, business case definition, return on investment analysis, references and analyst data.
- Manage the end-to-end sales process through engagement of resources such as Presales, Customer Success Managers, Executives, and Partners
- Create short-term results whilst maintaining a long-term perspective to maximise overall revenue generation.
- Provide accurate monthly forecasting and revenue delivery.
- 5+ experience selling software solutions, business applications gained within a major software vendor.
- Background in sales achievement within a SaaS organisation
- 5+ years of experience closing new business – quota accomplishment
- Successful history generating net new pipeline, including prospecting and territory planning.
- Credibility at all levels and evidence of building relationships internally and with the customer.
- Bachelor's Degree of equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience selling to commercial accounts at C-level.
- Health: medical and mental.
- Time away: vacation, holidays, and care days.
- Financial: Superannuation, ESPP and group life insurance.
- Family: parental leave.
- Development: tuition reimbursement, native AI learning.
- Additional: WFH support and exclusive perks and discounts.
Your entrepreneurial spirit will be supported. We love team members who chase down their big ideas, become experts, help colleagues, and own their work. These four company values guide our continued, holistic growth as individuals, as teams, and as a global organization. And to further make our point, let's just say we're very proud to be on Fast Company's list of Most Innovative Companies and Newsweek's list of most-loved workplaces.Belonging at LivePerson:
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to make an impact and be their authentic selves. One way we share and connect is through our employee resource groups such as: Live In Color, LP Proud, and Women In Tech. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We are committed to the accessibility needs of applicants and employees. We provide reasonable accommodations to job applicants with physical or mental disabilities. Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process should inform their recruiting contact upon initial connection.