Senior Account Executive, Payroll & HR** at Restaurant365 (Remote)
How you'll add value:
- Manage entire Payroll and HR sales cycle from discovery to close.
- Generate and develop new opportunities to increase revenue
- Work with Growth Sales Manager to maintain accurate pipeline and forecast.
- Anticipate and discuss client needs and facilitate solutions.
- Maintain knowledge of R365’s Payroll and HR Solutions and any related products
- Network with existing customers and vendor partners to build and maintain long-lasting business relationships
- Continual industry research to identify trends in the marketplace
- Other duties as assigned.
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Proven Account Management/Sales experience, preferably in the HCM industry
- Ability to analyze the needs of a client and provide strategic business solutions
- Highly motivated and results-oriented
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to adapt to, and follow a sales process
- Ability to negotiate and problem-solve
- Organization and time management skills
- Enthusiasm and passion
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Salary Range: $89K - $105K
- Ability to work remote or hybrid
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- 401k + matching
- Equity Option Grant
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Wellness initiatives
- Philanthropy events
Why join our amazing team?
- We're a community who prides themselves in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide
- The open concept work environment that we've created is causal, collaborative and cultivates communication