Senior Account Executive (Enterprise - New Logos, Northern California) (Remote) at Everbridge
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:53 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, April 7, 2022
As an Account Executive within the Enterprise Business, you will be responsible for selling the CEM, Critical Event Management Platform. CEM is a platform that uses technology to take manual processes and automate them. Amplifying ad hoc data feeds to provide richer intelligence and correlating threats with locations of assets and people, ensures more rapid and comprehensive incident assessment and remediation. We are looking for a “Successful” individual with SaaS solutions to join our Enterprise Sales team to develop new customer relationships in the MN, SD, ND territories.
What you'll do:
- Develop a strong understanding of target buyers, domain knowledge, products and competitors.
- Prospect and identify new opportunities to build and maintain a healthy pipeline.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and sell to multiple buyers within an organization.
- Implement a consultative, solution selling, methodology.
- Ability to develop and close sales exceeding $100,000 in annual value
- Work with Marketing and Business Development to execute campaigns to top buyers.
- Exceed assigned sales objectives and quarterly bookings quotas.
- Accurately manage and forecast your business using SF.com.
What you'll bring:
- Minimum of 5+ years field software sales role, primarily selling into mid-market or enterprise-level commercial accounts.
- Product or solution experience selling into Security, Compliance, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, HR, Communications, Facilities Management, IT, IT Ops and Development team buyers
- Experience selling into C suite
- Strong hunting, prospecting, and cold calling skills.
- Excellent Internet research and networking skills
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal, presentation and communication skills including PowerPoint.
- Proven history of meeting or exceeding sales quotas – you love crushing your goals!
- Formal sales training. (Force Management/MEDDPICC preferred)
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
More Information on Everbridge
Everbridge operates in the Information Technology industry. The company is located in Burlington, MA, New York, NY, Lansing, MI, Pasadena, CA and San Francisco, CA. Everbridge was founded in 2022. It has 1437 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 29 open jobs at Everbridge, click here.
Read Full Job Description