LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
In this role you will:
- Manage complex sales cycles from prospecting to close
- Source and develop a pipeline of net new logo opportunities
- Develop strong business acumen across all target accounts and build new champions through strategic prospecting efforts
- Articulate Live Person’s value proposition clearly and effectively to potential clients while conducting thorough discovery with prospects to understand the competitive landscape.
- Conduct discovery calls with prospects to identify opportunities for impact, key decision makers, criteria, and procurement processes
- Lead customers through an end-to-end sales cycle in collaboration with Pre-Sales and Technical Support teams.
- Utilize MEDDICC framework, Salesforce, and other tools available to accurately forecast and drive new bookings per quarter.
- Continuously be coachable in perfecting your craft in both sales and conversational AI
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of how the overall LivePerson solution is positioned, deployed and supported.
Your qualifications are:
- 5+ years of quota-carrying experience selling SaaS, B2B applications, or other enterprise software experience
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Experience with outbound prospecting and strategic account based outreach to targeted accounts
- Experience working with BDR teams and ability to self-source pipeline
- Skilled in prospecting, territory planning, and team-selling Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with MEDDICC as a qualification framework a plus Excellent time management skills and a high degree of organization
- Outstanding relationship building skills with a high degree of responsiveness and integrity
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.