Senior Account Development Representative, East at Clarabridge (Atlanta, GA)
Clarabridge helps the world’s leading brands take a data-driven, customer-focused, approach to everything they do. Using Industry-recognized AI-powered text and speech analytics, the Clarabridge experience management platform enables brands to extract actionable insights from every customer interaction in order to grow sales, ensure compliance and increase operational efficiencies
Do you thrive in an environment where you can multi-task? Do you like working with people? Are you a creative and strategic thinker? Are you intrinsically motivated and have the aptitude to understand technology solutions quickly and effectively communicate how the technology solutions can solve business needs? If your answers are “YES” the Senior Account Development Representative position at Clarabridge may be a great career opportunity for you. We are seeking professionals at all experience levels.
The Senior Account Development Representative position is a key position at Clarabridge. While supporting our world-class sales organization, the Account Development team is proactive and diligent as they build relationships and become trusted advisors to executives at companies who are looking for the most comprehensive Customer Experience & Digital Engagement Platform in the industry.
What you’ll do:
- Generate and nurture new business opportunities with US Fortune 1000 companies
- Research and understand businesses’ unique goals and how Clarabridge can be of assistance
- Communicate with executive decision makers via phone, email, and LinkedIn
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales to drive awareness and registrations for webinars, tradeshows and other corporate-sponsored events
- Become a subject matter expert by researching trends and best practices, reading business publications, seeking out learning and development opportunities, and utilizing internal training resources
- Consistently achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified opportunities to ensure regional territory revenue objectives
- Bachelor’s degree and successful experience in Sales or Account Development, Lead Generation, Sales, and/or Marketing
- Experience managing, tracking, and reporting on sales activities in Salesforce.com and SalesLoft.
- Ability to handle rejections with a positive attitude and understands every “no” rejection is just a next step towards hearing “Yes, I’m interested.”