Senior Account Development Manager - German fluent (UK Remote) at Turnitin
When you join Turnitin, you'll be welcomed into a company that is a recognized innovator in the global education space. You'll join our diverse community of colleagues who are all unified by a shared desire to make a difference in education. So come join us and begin the most gratifying next chapter of your career.
For more than 20 years, Turnitin has partnered with educational institutions to promote honesty, consistency, and fairness across all subject areas and assessment types. Our products are used by educational institutions and certification and licensing programs to uphold integrity and increase learning performance, and by students and professionals to do their best, original work.Job Description
As an Senior Account Development Manager, you will manage a portfolio of strategic customers in the DACH Region. Your objective is to manage the relationship such that the customer will achieve maximum value from our (software) services and upsell and cross sell our wider solutions portfolio. You will build, and proactively execute, account plans to achieve your objectives. In your contact with your customers you will nurture and grow the width and depth of the relationship, branching out to different departments and different contacts inside the institutions to enable full enterprise usage and allow for upsell and cross of our solution portfolio. You will be building and maintaining relationships across the organization, from the highest levels, Dean/ (vice)chancellors/Directors, to individual instructors.
You will establish yourself as a thought leader and trusted advisor for your customers. You will be representing Turnitin to the customer and be the ambassador for your customers within Turnitin.
- Ensure that your customer obtains the maximum value from our (software)services.
- Build, and execute upon, proactive account plans:
- Identify opportunities for your customers to expand and increase the value they obtain from our (software) services and define actions to utilize these opportunities.
- Identify risks for your customers that could jeopardize the value they obtain from our (software) services and define actions to mitigate these risks.
- Be creative and proactive in ways to communicate to your customers to make sure your portfolio is constantly positively informed of the capabilities Turitin can offer.
- Gain and maintain complete knowledge of the functionality of our (software)services.
- Gain and maintain deep relevant knowledge of the EdTech industry that will allow you to act as a thought leader.
- Collaborate constructively within the Turnitin organization in order to ensure optimal services to and support of your customers.
- Ensure that accurate monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts are provided to your manager
- 3+ years of successful SaaS sales or Education market experience is required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Strong experience in an account/relationship management or similar role
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiating skills
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills
- Proven ability to work effectively with a team
- Self-starter and motivated passionate personality that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to be a trusted advisor for complex customers in the EdTech industry on different levels.
- Fluent in German and English
Our Mission is to ensure the integrity of global education and meaningfully improve learning outcomes.
Our Values underpin everything we do.
Customer Centric - We realize our mission to ensure integrity and improve learning outcomes by putting educators and learners at the center of everything we do.
Passion for Learning - We seek out teammates that are constantly learning and growing and build a workplace which enables them to do so.
Integrity - We believe integrity is the heartbeat of Turnitin. It shapes our products, the way we treat each other, and how we work with our customers and vendors.
Action & Ownership - We have a bias toward action and empower teammates to make decisions.
One Team - We strive to break down silos, collaborate effectively, and celebrate each other’s successes.
Global Mindset - We respect local cultures and embrace diversity. We think globally and act locally to maximize our impact on education.
Seeing Beyond the Job Ad
At Turnitin, we recognize it’s unrealistic for candidates to fulfill 100% of the criteria in a job ad. We encourage you to apply if you meet the majority of the requirements because we know that skills evolve over time. If you’re willing to learn and evolve alongside us, join our team!
Turnitin, LLC is committed to the policy that all persons have equal access to its programs, facilities and employment. We strongly encourage applications from people of color, persons with disabilities, women, and the LGBTQ+ community, regardless of age, gender, religion, marital or veterans status.