Salesforce Senior Consultant at West Monroe
Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
West Monroe is hiring a Senior Technical Salesforce Consultant with prior consulting experience to join our growing Customer Solutions Practice in our Dallas office. You will participate in business process due diligence, gathering requirements, designing solutions, creation and documentation of end user requirements of new and/or existing customer application implementation projects and implementing configurations. You will create, document and test system interface specifications and client business processes. In this role, you will be creating and maintaining system-related documentation, such as business requirements, user guides, process flows, configuration worksheets, project binders, status reports with all pertinent project information.
- Meet with clients to determine technical requirements
- Assist in re-engineering business and system processes around Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Customer Self-Service, and Partner Channel Management
- Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce.com platform, including templates specific to Private Equity, Wealth Management, Investment Banking, and Banking/Credit Unions
- Participate in and/or lead efforts to develop and execute testing, training and documentation
- Facilitate effective change management programs within the client organization including creating and administering communication plans to promote end-user adoption
- Act as a user advocate to ensure overall system usability and adoption
- Produce tangible deliverables (requirements specifications, design deliverables, status reports, project plans)
- 3+ years of hands-on experience working on the Salesforce.com platform or will be considered for depth on other CRM software packages (Microsoft CRM, SAP CRM, Saleslogix, Oracle On-Demand, or similar)
- Excellent organizational, verbal, presentation/facilitation and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with people including project stakeholders and project team members
- Proactive desire to continue to broaden and deepen business and consulting skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the Unites States without limitation
- A commitment to inclusion and diversity, and openness to new ideas and perspectives
- Ability to travel up 50% nationally
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.
At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law. To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.westmonroe.com/inclusion.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read West Monroe’s Notice at Collection for California residents, provided pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and linked here.