Salesforce Administrator at Overhaul
Who We Are
Overhaul is a supply chain integrity solutions company that allows shippers to connect disparate sources of data into the first fully transparent situational analysis engine designed for the logistics industry. Data that is transformed into critical insights can instantly trigger corrective actions, impacting everything from temperature control to handling requirements or package-level tracking, ensuring cargo arrives at its destination safely, undamaged, and on time. We are a dynamic, innovative, and fun team who is highly committed to our customers’ experiences and our Mission and Vision.
Salesforce is critical to the success of Overhaul’s go-to-market team, and you'll play a key role in helping us build scalable solutions. As Salesforce Administrator, you will be a key member of our Revenue Operations team, responsible for the implementation and ongoing development and maintenance of Overhaul’s Salesforce platform in addition to broader Sales & Marketing platforms, including our account-based marketing platform and our marketing automation platform. You will work across departments, helping facilitate more efficient processes & reporting that will help support internal teams including Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Finance, and Operations.
- Implementation and administration of the Salesforce environment; implement changes within SFDC to applications, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, flows, processes, validation rules, dashboards, reports, etc.
- Administration and optimization of Marketing and Sales tech stack (ABM Platform, Marketing Automation Platform, Salesforce)
- Work cross-functionally to maintain and improve upon integrations with different systems (Outreach, Hubspot, Sendoso, Zoominfo, Gong, Vidyard, others)
- Execute large-scale data improvement projects within our CRM and related systems
- Provide real-time support for issues relating to Salesforce and other supported platforms
- Support change management (release) process when new features are rolled-out
- Perform data analysis/management tasks and produce ad-hoc reports
- Continuously stay abreast of best practices and use those to suggest and create solutions that fit requirements and the overall platform.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skills working with Salesforce.com data structure and how to meet complex process and reporting requirements.
- Extensive experience and understanding of marketing automation integrations and workflows between marketing automation platforms and Salesforce.
- Experience with account-based marketing tools and workflows/processes
- Knowledge of data privacy issues and laws.
- Salesforce certifications
- Strong ability to dig deep and understand business areas and their processes to tie that understanding to technical solutions.
- Strong sense of urgency to solve problems/issues, continuously improve business processes and overall org features
- Understanding of functional requirement and ability to map them into features and functionality
- Experience performing audits of the current architecture to identify weaknesses and develop opportunities for improvements.
- Knows how to balance designing processes that meet current business needs and processes that scale
- Has an ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
Our Core Values and how they benefit you as an “Overhauler”
Authenticity, Receptivity and Trust
· Extremely competitive base salary package
· 401(k) with Overhaul match
· Flexible working schedules
· Remote, hybrid, and/or In-office*
Encouragement and Learning
· Progressive advancement opportunity & career mobility
· Paid development personal stipend
· Monthly lunch and learns
· 2 Unique learning systems w/Instructor led content
Wellness and Integrity
· Rotating Overhaul “Perks @ work” (Discounts and Freebies)
· Overhaul fully provided healthcare plan
· Employee assistance & wellbeing programs
· New Parent/Family/Caregiver leave(s)
· Daily BAMM time (body and mind movement)
· Life by design vacation policy
Diversity and Inclusivity Statement:
Overhaul has always been, and always will be, committed to diversity and inclusion. Our Overhaul Culture Code’s top listed commitment is to “Diversity and Synergy.” All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply!