GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, millions of people visit goodrx.com to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save $35 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts that are accepted at more than 70,000 pharmacies in the U.S., as well as telehealth services including doctor visits and lab tests. Our services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, The New York Times, NBC News, AARP, and many others.
Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch - we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role
GoodRx is in search of a Salesforce Administrator to assist the Enterprise Business Solution team with designing, implementing and recommending best practices on our CRM Platforms. We are currently using Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce CPQ, & Salesforce Service Cloud. We are looking for someone with a unique combination of technical skills and strategic thinking who can transform complex analyses into solutions within our current ecosystem. An ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, independent problem solver who is excited to dive into the details, ask questions, make recommendations, and drive results.
- Ensuring optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products.
- Support development and implementation of CRM technologies (Salesforce Sales, Marketing, Service & CPQ Clouds) used at GoodRx
- Managing Salesforce users, roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
- Performing database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing.
- Evaluating and installing new Salesforce releases, as well as providing training and support.
- Documenting processes, including error reports and changes to field history tables.
- Preparing reports for sales and other departments.
- Curate documentation to detail Salesforce systems accurately meet the defined requirements of the business
- Develop and run User Acceptance Training and end-user documentation
- Attend regular planning meetings and daily stand-ups
- Follow GoodRx project planning methodologies and Agile development, for successful delivery of projects
- Knowledge of new & upcoming features in the Salesforce ecosystem to provide recommendations for greater efficiencies
- Assess systems meet security requirements and are aligned to our corporate GoodRx policies and standards
- Ensure that are systems are kept safe, secure, and compliant
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or Management Information Systems preferred
- Experience, Configuration, Analytics, Salesforce CPQ with an emphasis on: Salesforce CPQ: Quotes; Contracts; Subscriptions; Product Configuration; Product Options ; Product Features; Bundles; Groups
- Integration/Middleware tools such as Dataloader, Jitterbit and/or MuleSoft
- Experience with Release Management and Deployment
Nice to Have:
- 4+ years in a administrator role
- Data visualization skills (Looker, Einstein Analytics, Tableau, Google Analytics etc.)
- Service Cloud / Sales Cloud / Marketing Cloud Experience
- Experience with marketing platforms such as Braze, Pardot and/or SFMC
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $35 billion using GoodRx and million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.