The Salesforce Administrator will alternate between new feature development and operational activities (user setup, lead list loads, reports, etc..). The administrator will work closely with the Commercial IT product team and other members of the platform team to deliver quality work with high business value. This role is one of four administrators working in Service Cloud in support of our commercial, service and billing teams.
Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Salesforce configuration tools, lightning, and best practices is required for this position. Familiarity with CTI (Vonage), integrated fax (zPaper), data management (Validity products), Salesforce Chat, OmniChannel, and advanced Service Cloud functionality is also necessary.
This role will be instrumental in ensuring ongoing optimal performance of our Salesforce org and bringing creative, best practice solutions to our business stakeholders.
What you’ll do:
- All aspects of user, security and access, and license management
- Administering and building out solutions on the Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud to support evolving business processes.
- Contribute to projects to improve our Salesforce instances, such as deduplication, customizations to improve/scale and business processes.
- Identify and gather requirements, translating into best practice, scalable solutions with a focus on exceptional user experience.
- Configuration changes focusing on Automation and maintainability.
- Responsible for the building and testing of Flows, Validation Rules, reports, dashboards and configuration of custom and standard objects in a highly integrated environment.
- Build and maintain Enterprise Territory Management models and supporting functionality including Lead Assignment rules, the Role Hierarchy and custom territory related objects and functionality.
- Collaborate with other Commercial IT platform team members as well as the Commercial IT product team to understand end user needs and deliver solutions with high business value.
What you bring:
- Salesforce Administrator certification.
- 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator.
- Experience with Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
- Experience with complex, highly integrated SFDC orgs.
- Experience with Salesforce Knowledge.
- Ability to work in the US Pacific Time Zone.
- Previous experience with Health Cloud, Marketing Cloud and/or Mulesoft.
- Knowledge of Customer Master Data Management (MDM)
- Experience with Data Management tools (Demand Tools, DupeBlocker, PeopleImport)
- Experience with CPQ
- Experience with Salesforce integrated communication solutions including CTI, Fax, OmniChannel and Chat (Live Agent).
- Additional Salesforce certifications (Salesforce Administrator is required).
- Salesforce Trailblazer ranking of Mountaineer, Expeditioner, or Ranger.
At Invitae, we’re changing healthcare to change lives. Join us.
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.