Who we are looking for…
Promenade, formerly known as BloomNation, is a revolutionary, ambitious and rapidly growing organization looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join the team. As a Salesforce Administrator, you will have the opportunity to assist in leading the Salesforce instance and take full ownership of the Service Cloud instance. This position will report directly to the Sales Operations Manager and play a critical function for the future growth of the Customer Success team.
Specifically, you will…
- Administrate Service Cloud and Sales Cloud Platforms, including but not limited to managing user setup, profiles and roles; customizing objects, record types, page layouts, fields and formulas; and building automation where possible through the use of flows, process builder and workflow rules
- Create ad hoc reports and manage existing reports and dashboards
- Oversee Service Cloud training and support for the Customer Success and Sales teams
- Work with managers and teams to further integrate the platform with external resources
- Manage Case Workflows, including but not limited to case assignment rules, queue management, and KPI reporting
- Provide tech stack support for RingDNA, Jira, SMS360, GetFeedback, Google Analytics, RJ Metrics, Stripe, Tableau and Pardot
- Routinely audit the platform and provide recommendations for improving processes and simplifying workflows
You will excel if you have…
- A Salesforce Administrator Certification with 1-3 years of Salesforce Admin experience
- Familiarity writing basic APEX would be a plus, or a willingness to learn
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- A Tech-savvy mindset with an ability to comprehend and explain technology
- Great time management skills and the ability to work well under pressure with tight deadlines
- A friendly, optimistic and caring demeanor
- Working knowledge of SaaS Sales and Customer Success Team Structure and Workflow
More about us - Promenade
Promenade is a mission-driven company empowering local businesses with products and services that allow them to thrive online and offline. We build vertically-focused software catered to each industry we serve, leveling the playing field between the small business and large aggregators. Promenade was originally founded in 2011 as BloomNation, the nation’s premier network for local florists, disrupting the multi-billion dollar floral industry. After helping thousands of local florists across the country, we doubled down on our mission and began helping more small businesses who carried the same challenges of acquiring and retaining their own customers. Today, Promenade creates software for four industries - Floral (BloomNation), Food (Dig-in), Beverage (Swigg), and Breweries (Bevv). The company is based in Santa Monica, CA.
Backed by premier industry investors such as Andreessen Horowitz (AirBnB, Box, Facebook, Lyft, Twitter, etc.), Spark Capital (Tumblr, Upworthy, Warby Parker, etc.), and Crunch Fund (Square, Uber, etc.)
Named one of Entrepreneur’s “5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch”
Located one block away from the beach on the world-famous 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica
Why join Promenade?
If you want a front-row seat in seeing a company disrupt a massive industry and you love the idea of helping hardworking business owners that serve our local communities and neighborhoods, this is your place. At Promenade, everyone has a voice to create change and move the needle. No hierarchy, no bureaucracy, no politics...just real people working on solving real problems.