We believe that everyone can and should automate the tools they use every day. The Tray Platform empowers anyone to do more, faster by harnessing automation with the leading, low-code general automation platform.
With Tray.io, citizen automators throughout (organisations/organizations) can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs.
After three consecutive record breaking quarters, 60% revenue growth in the pandemic, and doubling the size of our GTM team in the last year, we’re hiring a VP of Revenue Enablement to design, develop and deliver GTM and leadership training programs.
This executive leader will report directly to our co-founder/CRO.
What you will do:
- Design, develop and deliver GTM and leadership training programs including a rolling 12-month sales enablement roadmap
- Create the foundation of our learning management system, including documentation and playbooks
- Establish measurements for training effectiveness, and monitor and track on a regular basis to constantly improve the program.
- Develop recurrent role-specific virtual and face-to-face sales training initiatives in close collaboration with sales leadership
- Conduct analysis of sales productivity together with the sales operations team, establish metrics and goals for sales enablement, and make recommendations to increase sales productivity
- Utilize and leverage sales technology tools (e.g. pipeline analysis within CRM) for reporting and benchmarking
- Assist with the selection and deployment of technologies to be used by the field staff to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- 8+ years of experience building and leading sales enablement for a disruptive saas technology from startup to scale
- Cross-functional collaboration, influence, change management, and alignment experience
- History of success in designing, developing and delivering GTM training programs
- Ability to quantify your significant impact on ramp, pipeline and time to quota
- Can influence, educate and motivate those at all levels of the organization
Your team will fully support you to do your best work.
Our team is humble but spirited people, who take immense pride in what they do. We work in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another.
The heart of Tray is made of generosity and trust. It is a community built on individual interactions between people who think differently; who are always available to help, to answer questions and to empower. You'll have endless opportunities to learn and grow in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. We love to achieve things that haven’t been done before.
We believe in diversity and equal opportunity.
We believe that in building diversity we build strength. We encourage all to apply, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We will make sure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.