Promenade is searching for a motivated and dynamic Sales Enablement Manager to help support our fast-growing sales team. You will be responsible for training/ramping our new hires, creating a world-class onboarding & training program, sales collateral, tools, etc..
A successful candidate has experience onboarding, training, and enabling rapidly growing & highly successful sales teams. You will ultimately be responsible for increasing sales efficiency through reduced time to ramp goal achievement, first deal closed, and overall performance and revenue growth.
The Sales Enablement Manager will join our Sales Leadership team and report directly to our Vice President. This new role will create and facilitate training to drive sales efficiency and performance. You will be responsible for delivering on-boarding training, internal product training, and sales skills development workshops for sales and sales support teams based out of new, second office in the Culver City area (sales office).
As a Sales Enablement Manager, you'll leverage your own sales and training experience to identify training needs alongside cross-functional stakeholders, designing and delivering programs that ultimately help SDRs generate more demand and AEs close more deals.
You'll have the opportunity to combine a passion for teaching and developing sales talent to make an impact on our reps and our business. This is a high-profile and critical function for future growth.
Specifically, you will…
- Implement and manage foundational and continuous learning programs for sales, including but not limited to: training content creation, scheduling and coordination, creation and deployment or delivery of on-demand courseware, and instructor-led sales training
- Facilitate ongoing development and up-skilling programs for our various sales teams.
- Schedule onboarding programs and related training events with internal and external subject matter experts.
- Act as a subject matter expert by staying up-to-date on current processes, products, and platforms, as well as sales industry trends
- Collect feedback from trainees, hiring managers and stakeholders on the effectiveness of the initial onboarding as well as the ongoing development programs, and iterate and/or replicate as needed
- Create effective content, aligned with instructional design principles to fill knowledge gaps and evaluate efficiency to prove return on time, energy and money investment.
- Support product launches by preparing and enabling the sales force to understand and sell our solutions
- Track and analyze courseware and sales enablement content usage
- Support frontline sales managers and sales leadership team in executing effective performance management disciplines and establishing a world-class sales coaching program
The Skills you bring to the role should include...
- Extensive knowledge of sales training best practices (analysis, instructional design, delivery, implementation, and evaluation)
- Extensive knowledge of modern sales methodologies, sales process, and buyer’s journey alignment
- Extensive knowledge of sales management best practices, including pipeline management and developmental sales coaching
- General knowledge of effective hiring and selection practices for sales roles
- Expert ability to manage projects from concept to completion
- Strong strategic, conceptual, and analytical thinking, and decision-making skills
- Highly-developed training, presentation, and written communication skills
You will excel if you have...
- 3-5 years of successful tenure in a sales role, ideally in an enablement role or in a training capacity
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Required: experience selling or working with SMBs
- Working knowledge of SaaS Sales, Inside Sales, Field Sales, CRMs etc.
- Working knowledge of value based messaging & sales methodologies
What’s in it for you...
- Equity/Stock options in a profitable and rapidly growing company
- Great Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Transportation coverage in the form of parking, rideshare, or metro credit
- Fully stocked snack bar & weekly catered lunches
- Company provided gear & swag (MacBook Pro, t-shirt, sunglasses, etc.)
- Ability to mold your career and make an immediate impact
- Work in a fast-paced, fun environment with an eclectic group of people from all over the world
More about us - Promenade
Promenade is a mission-driven company empowering local businesses with products and services that allow them to thrive online and offline. We build vertically-focused software catered to each industry we serve, leveling the playing field between the small business and large aggregators. Promenade was originally founded in 2011 as BloomNation, the nation’s premier network for local florists, disrupting the multi-billion dollar floral industry. After helping thousands of local florists across the country, we doubled down on our mission and began helping more small businesses who carried the same challenges of acquiring and retaining their own customers. Today, Promenade creates software for four industries - Floral (BloomNation), Food (Dig-in), Beverage (Swigg), and Breweries (Bevv). The company is based in Santa Monica, CA.
Backed by premier industry investors such as Andreessen Horowitz (AirBnB, Box, Facebook, Lyft, Twitter, etc.), Spark Capital (Tumblr, Upworthy, Warby Parker, etc.), and Crunch Fund (Square, Uber, etc.)
Named one of Entrepreneur’s “5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch”
Located one block away from the beach on the world-famous 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica
Why join Promenade?
If you want a front-row seat in seeing a company disrupt a massive industry and you love the idea of helping hardworking business owners that serve our local communities and neighborhoods, this is your place. At Promenade, everyone has a voice to create change and move the needle. No hierarchy, no bureaucracy, no politics...just real people working on solving real problems.