Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
Zocdoc’s most important asset is our people. As a Sales Trainer, you will work alongside our Local Sales Managers and representatives to identify and build training solutions that help our Onboarding team build strong relationships with our providers through education, understanding and collaboration; all while enabling long-term provider success on our platform. Through your work, you’ll help healthcare providers meet their patient acquisition goals, and help Zocdoc build a strong base of local healthcare providers.You’ll enjoy this role if you…
- Are passionate about sales, healthcare and digital marketing
- Enjoy building deep knowledge of software products, their functions and features
- Have an eye for identifying process and systems improvements
- Excel at getting deep in the weeds with a team to understand what makes it work and can leverage data to make decisions about how to improve performance
- Have experience working cross-functionally with many teams across an organization
- Are motivated by your ability to help others perform and meet their goals
- Can be adaptable and resilient as we grow and improve
- Working closely with Sales Managers and representatives to embed yourself within the teams you support and understand their training needs
- Building and maintaining our Customer Success Associate Onboarding program while delivering it remotely bimonthly or more frequently.
- Expanding your support beyond onboarding to continued education, soft-skills, sales methodologies and more.
- Conducting headsetting, ride-alongs, and call coaching sessions with reps virtually
- Aligning with managers on best selling practices and working to ensure proficiency and compliance in the reps you train
- Building reporting in Salesforce and other tools to monitor the progress of reps toward desired training outcomes
- Working to measure the impact of your Sales Training programs on the business
- Tracking rep development long-term
- Working with our other Sales Trainers to understand how our programs can work together to improve our entire team’s success throughout the sales process.
- 2-5 years in a post-sale selling role (Customer Success, Onboarding, Account Management, etc.)
- 2-5 years experience in a Sales Training, Sales Enablement, or similar role
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to draft written communications for a broad audience of stakeholders
- Proactive and action-oriented approach
- An ability to build trust, work collaboratively, and manage needs across diverse stakeholder groups
- An enthusiasm for learning and a strong desire to help sellers meet their goals through training, coaching and education
- The desire to receive and implement feedback to support your own professional growth
- Proficiency in Salesforce and ability to build reports
- Previous experience with a two-sided marketplace, SaaS, or digital marketing product is a plus
- Flexible, hybrid work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Employer funded 401(k) match
- L&D offerings + a free LinkedIn learning account
- Corporate wellness programs with Headspace and Peloton
- Sabbatical leave (for employees with 5+ years of service)
- Competitive parental leave
- Cell phone reimbursement
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.
Return to Office
The safety and health of our team members is our top priority. As local case numbers and regulations allow, our NYC office will be accessible to all fully vaccinated employees five days a week, though working in-office remains completely voluntary; everyone is invited but nobody is required to work in the office. For team members who work in-office days, we will provide an experience that supports social interaction, collaboration, and of course all of our regular perks such as free lunch. Learn more about our return to office philosophy, plans, and updates here!